VFL 2019 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

I think thats a tad unfair mate , until we get our own team we have no right to ask them to wear our jumpers
We have every right, because without us they cease to exist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed, although they should replace the yellow vertical stripes for red and white ones and the collars and cuffs should be black.
Or, as I've often suggested, keep the yellow and black stripes but change the blue piping for red. Red, yellow and black have been used as Saints colours before.

AND get them to change their song BACK to what theirs, and ours, used to be: "By the seaside ".

Done.

Or, as I've often suggested, keep the yellow and black stripes but change the blue piping for red. Red, yellow and black have been used as Saints colours before.

AND get them to change their song BACK to what theirs, and ours, used to be: "By the seaside ".

Done.
Stop being so sensible, sensitive and agreeable, Dr. Pers. This is a hostile takeover!

Bloody good idea. The club thought so when I emailed it to them. They sent me some free merchandise as a gesture of thanks. They asked me how I came up with the idea and I said it just suddenly popped into my head. Gad, how do I do it?

No, but they lost by 30-odd points. Very young side, with Pierce and Marsh the only Saints. Wright, Gilbo and Secull also didnt play.

30 points looks good then. That must have been some shithouse side they put up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back