2019 Trade thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It appears Daniher is linked closely with the Swans, however, rumours are he is unhappy in Melbourne and I think we'd at least hold some appeal for him. For one we have some of the best medicos in the league. He may see us as the best club to get his body right. And two we are a young, top 4 side. If we landed Daniher we'd be right in the flag frame next year if we can get him fit like we have with McCarthy and Adams. He's an AA key forward who kicked 65 goals a couple of years back. Fully fit and firing Daniher is a gun. Daniher and Andrews as our bookends with Hipwood and Gardiner supporting them respectively and midfielders such as Zorko, Neale, McCluggage, Lyons and Berry with a solid ruck in Martin and X-Factor players in Charlie and Rayner and wow that's a good looking side on paper.

Is this the same level of confidence you had that we wouldn't win another game with Christensen in the team?
I believe the exact quote was we wouldn’t win a home final against Richmond. Jesus don’t put words in my mouth.

By the way we know each other irl and still waiting for the day you figure that puppy out

I don't mind Ah Chee because even though the jury's out as to whether he's really any good or not he's still untapped and provided we can get his body right who knows.

I'd welcome Daniher with open arms and do just about whatever it reasonably took but it's an in your dreams wish at the moment

luthor i guess I don’t look so silly because we won. I’ll stand by my statement that this club will not win a game of footy with bundy in the team. There is information I am privy too that supports this claim and so far we are 100% win rate without him this year.

anyway was a nice win, I liked Answerth very composed for a first gamer. Unfortunately think the game has gone past lewy, still glaring deficiencies in his game. Cutler will build on this glad to see him out there.

I believe the exact quote was we wouldn’t win a home final against Richmond. Jesus don’t put words in my mouth.

By the way we know each other irl and still waiting for the day you figure that puppy out

I believe this is what I was talking about, straight from the "horses mouth" as it were. And yes I know exactly who you are.

Have we been linked to Zac Williams?

I was thinking if we packaged up Robertson and one of first round picks, I can see GWS doing that deal. They problay want to free up cap for Finlayson, Whitfield and Cameron next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol if Billy says it's a done deal, we can lock him in as heading to Sydney or staying at Essendon.

Didn't Billy come out with a left field trade a couple of years ago before anyone including journos had heard and it came through, cant recall the player at the moment.

Have we been linked to Zac Williams?

I was thinking if we packaged up Robertson and one of first round picks, I can see GWS doing that deal. They problay want to free up cap for Finlayson, Whitfield and Cameron next year.

I think Williams is a bit of a bigfooty pipe dream mate. I haven’t seen anything substantial anywhere as of yet. Would be a bloody good get though!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/subscribe/news/1/?sourceCode=HSWEB_WRE170_a&dest=https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/more-news/trades-unplugged-essendons-joe-daniher-has-a-big-decision-to-make/news-story/75bad70b29a03c07f1cf009fce309c6a&memtype=anonymous&mode=premium&v21suffix=45-b

CALLUM AH CHEE

Will go to Brisbane and while he is a former No. 8 in the 2015 national draft he has battled with various issues and there is a concession it won’t be for a high pick. Suns have supported him strongly but are aware he needs a fresh start.

Appears to be a lock Ah Chee will join us.

Alarm bells if Ah Chee has experienced concussion. Look at the talent we lost with this young star.” Brisbane Lions defender Justin Clarke retires at 22 from concussion’. we could pay a heavy price and end up with egg on our face. The club must do due diligence and proceed with extreme caution. There are a lot of players who have given up on promising careers wih concussion. ST KILDA key forward Paddy McCartin has detailed the extent of his lingering concussion symptoms and the grave concern for his wellbeing in a remarkably raw interview. I would rather look to someone has not suffered concussion.

Alarm bells if Ah Chee has experienced concussion. Look at the talent we lost with this young star.” Brisbane Lions defender Justin Clarke retires at 22 from concussion’. we could pay a heavy price and end up with egg on our face. The club must do due diligence and proceed with extreme caution. There are a lot of players who have given up on promising careers wih concussion. ST KILDA key forward Paddy McCartin has detailed the extent of his lingering concussion symptoms and the grave concern for his wellbeing in a remarkably raw interview. I would rather look to someone has not suffered concussion.
Every player will have experienced concussion at some stage in their career.

The article is behind a paywall, so don’t know what it says.

Has Ah Chee missed multiple games each year from concussion?

I can’t access the article but are you sure you haven’t mixed up the word concession with concussion from the post you quoted?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back