2019 Trade thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Now Cox is one guy I'd be hanging on to. He's shown enough that if he could get a full pre season in and be in the right head space that he could be a good offensive weapon.
Agree, he is silky. Hopefully a good preseason. Could be our answer for a speedy half back.

Dogs have apparently called Brisbane about Cedrick Cox

0729aedf5fd040ef49be7e55b24b0794.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Not sure why the hostility ... I was bringing something over here to see if something has been heard

You should hire basti

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure why the hostility ... I was bringing something over here to see if something has been heard

They were clearly kidding mate, don't take it to heart and throw some banter back!

Regarded as having a big upside and on the verge of breaking into the side so not worth trading for what we'd get for him. If he is still in the same position this time next year then it'd be a different story.

Regarded as having a big upside and on the verge of breaking into the side so not worth trading for what we'd get for him. If he is still in the same position this time next year then it'd be a different story.

He also earnt the nickname "junior silk" from the NEAFL commentators late in the season which is indicative of what he could grow into.

If Basti is included then we'll need Macrae added to the deal for it to be fair imo.

I'm actually happy to give basti away for free as long as I can see him play AFL footy. Going to miss him so ******* much it hurts

It is a long running joke on this board, to respond to a trade query with a ridiculous offer. And when I say long running, I mean that Cliff Young did less miles....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back