2020/21 Melbourne Victory Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

90% of squad needs to be changed including the coaches

The whole club needs a reset! DiPietro and his board should be hung up to dry the most. I've had enough of them there is only so much us fans can take.
He can take his fruit platters and piss right off! I wont be attending any match or sending the club anymore money until they are gone!

The whole club needs a reset! DiPietro and his board should be hung up to dry the most. I've had enough of them there is only so much us fans can take.
He can take his fruit platters and piss right off! I wont be attending any match or sending the club anymore money until they are gone!

Brilliantly put

6-0
7-0
Against your city rivals how can any coach/board survive this?

Unless there are sackings nobody turn up next week! fu** everyone at this club!

If a board can even tolerate these type of scorelines aganst their inner city rival then they honestly don't deserve a cent out of the fans money.
Not even the Mariners in the past 5 years had scorelines blown out like this every second week it's a disgrace.

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the club does this week determines whether I keep my two memberships or not. This club can rot for all I care right now. I'm not a charity. I'm happy to support during the low times but I feel like as paying members and supporters we've been taken for granted treated with nothing but contempt this season. FO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back