2020/21 Melbourne Victory Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That game gave me cancer

This whole season reminds me of Melbourne under Mark Neeld, just pure diarrhea!

I have no faith in the current owners and board to turn this around we are gonna be stuck in the doldrums for years. Unless they make another bally decision and bring in Poppa or Ange back and give them free reins!

Five home games in a row, 5 goals for, 14 goals against! 1 win 4 losses

All that needs to be said.
Club should not accept this and allow it to become a habit honestly he shouldn't have survived last weeks humiliation! Fans don't deserve to watch this rubbish! How many other clubs would accept this sh*t?

Sorry Brebs but you deserve the sack!

1 more win than liverpool :(

That game gave me cancer

cancer is treatable

Technically its not a Derby its really suppose to be called 'The Original Rivalry' but as always the media latches onto it and add Derby which to them sounds better and it stuck.

oh ok.

every game should be a derby then :D

the australia derby

Unless there's a major review across every aspect of the club expect this to continue on. Di Pietro has worked hard to put his mates into positions and form partnerships with his lunch friends and wont want to have an external party come through the club and put them out of the job.

Archie touched on it last night about Brox, he's a legend and all but he's not the kind of guy to give players and coaches a bollocking when things aren't right.

We need a strong, vocal coach and captain right now and unfortunately we don't have either.

Can’t believe this sh*t still goes on! Good to see the club is quick to get on the front foot.

Melbourne Victory statement

Updated: 06:57pm Mar 14, 2021
Following Saturday night’s A-League match, the club became aware of racist comments on social media directed towards Adelaide United player, Kusini Yengi.

Melbourne Victory Football Club does not condone or tolerate racism in any form.

This club has been built on embracing diversity and sees football as a platform to unite fans no matter what background.

To see that Kusini Yengi has been subjected to racist online comments overnight is incredibly disappointing and the club has been working with Adelaide United and the relevant authorities to investigate this matter further.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back