AFL 2020 - AFL Finals week two (no aftertiming allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

Was that ******* Baker that could have had a ping if that wasn't paid HTB? Called play on off a 20 metre kick then have the audacity to say ball when he has no idea what a ******* cuck

Yep. Definitely was Baker, most frustrating thing too was that umpires normally dont call holding the ball if there is even a remote chance a player hasnt heard the call.

It was a bloody rough call.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL 'Bet of the Round' POTY

Richmond (mookieb) Rich -20.5 at $1.97 TS v St Kilda (iluvparis) SGM - Richmond H2H / Butler AGS @ 2.50
Congratulations iluvparis onto the Prelim Final v Port.

Just as a heads up, your new assigned team will be the Tigers.

Commiserations mookieb great punting season.

Having a look at overs tomorrow. Pies seem to be trying to play a little more aggressive. Weather seems to be slightly drier although still a little dew around. Also with Daylight savings the games are 1 hour earlier so the first quarter seems to be drier. Brings me to my other bet, first half and first quarter to be highest scoring.

Port are coming in already.

Into $1.92 SB, $1.85 TAB

Tigers will win and do it well. Lynch back is massive for them purely structural reasons if nothing else. Tigers in a few multis.

Well after 2 hours of being kicked in the groin, the silver lining is that at least a pile of bets got up as hoped.

Sportsbet are running their 3 leg bonus bet promo again for both games.

For the saints game I've settled on these 3:

Steele 15+
Steele 20+
Tigers H2H @ $2.05 boosted

Riewoldt AGS
Riewoldt 2+
Total points u150 @ $2.37

Lynch AGS
Lynch 2+
Tigers H2H @ $2 boosted

Saints tigs:
Total points over 115.5
Tigs H2H
Total points over 120.5
@2.44

Marshall is as surer bet as zac jones at getting 15+ in my opinion, and jones is paying 75% less.

3 outright wins and 1 loss (no bonus bet back thanks jroo) off the SGM's, (plus a couple of juicy non sgm multis of marshall 15+ and my mate neale to meet his new mate charlie still in play.)

3 wins from 4 SGM's so far this week has my little method (using sportsbets bonus back promo) well and truly ahead over the last few weeks since running with it.
Hopefully the 4 I've posted earlier on the game tomorrow come away with a couple of wins too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back