AFL 2020 - AFL Grand Final (no aftertiming allowed)

How bad was danger?? Zero impact
His effort....

UnsteadyUnsightlyBrahmanbull-size_restricted.gif

Aug 3, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
anyone like pointsbet's 2 specials? - seem ok value.
--'dahlhaus to kick 2 goals and Geelong win'. @50 - probably wont happen but @50's its not the worst.
--'Dusty to kick 1 goal and Rich win' @3.50 (sgm is 2.48 on sb) - If rich win this is likely to come off imo.

bugga.. what could have been - i need to back myself on my views sometimes... just doubted richmond too much before the game.
#till_next_year

LIONS15v

Senior List
Oct 12, 2020
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Lions 3u@$11 to win the 2021 GF.

Sorry, I just couldnt wait all summer for a new AFL punting thread. :$

:drunk:

Neale for brown low.
First player since Robert Harvey to win back to back. He's most likely going to get atleast 40% of lion's votes and they're going to win enough games

Last edited:
All his touches were from dodgy free kicks. Useless.

Under no pressure, Danger is great. Like how he kicks goals out of his arse against the Lions etc in low level games.

When the heat is on and the game is in the balance, he shits himself.

Did it at Adelaide and now at Geelong.

Danger joins the Caleb Daniel of campaigners

that sounds like a BloodRet rant. :)

I miss him, its unfortunate there was a campaigner on here that was trolling him.

He’s a muppet worst thing is I got the Short leg!

HTPunter

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I just need to make up approx 200 units on this match to break even for AFL season 2020.

Anybody got any hot tips?

Please no suggestions to bet on the draw. I've already loaded up on that one, miles ahead of you :thumbsu:
1000U on Dangerfield 15+ disposals @ $1.20.

I don't think anyone could call that bad bankroll management.

Awh geez

5 Bucks

All Australian
Apr 20, 2011
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Epic sh*t the bed job by the cats 2nd half.
Replay of the 2019 prelim. Dominate the first half but didn't capitalise on the scoreboard, then Richmond get the momentum in the second half and put them away.

I think Scott is unfairly critiqued a lot of the time but playing Danger deep forward in the 3rd was a massive fail. If Geelong get the first goal of the third quarter thanks to a Dangerfield clearance and go 21 points up it could have been a different story.

Back