AFL 2020 - AFL Round 18 (no aftertiming allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

The AFL would never allow it. Cant have us couch experts kicking more accurately than the stars in between beers. Be pretty embarrassing

Imagine some overweight drunk degenerate gambler launches a bomb from 50m from the boundary and kicks a goal. :drunk:

That should be Sportsbet Money Back next Promo, if you can kick a goal from the same distance you get your money back.
I wouldn't bet on me with my own money.

As for the game, Steele on 11 touches, Kelly on 10, my multibet on the draw is looking good lads :thumbsu:

Imagine some overweight drunk degenerate gambler launches a bomb from 50m from the boundary and kicks a goal. :drunk:
I wouldn't kick them from 50m but these shots 30 out on slight angles would be no less than 75%. Ive no idea what these pricks do all week to not have basic ability

Just dumb neanderthals who run lots. What has our game devolved to

Last edited:
I wouldn't kick them from 50m but these shots 30 out on slight angles would be no less than 75%. Ive no idea what these pricks do all week to not have basic ability

Just dumb neanderthals who run lots. What has our gane devolved to

Genuine here. I would nail them from 30m out. If I miss its not going to be those shitty misses that we see, its going to be damn tight.

You would take all day, every day. Grotto AGS and Grotto 2+

Im a scab too, I wouldnt pass it off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back