Fantasy 2020 - Alpha League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Yet I did and I was right, so...
By sheer fluke. There are other teams more deserving of No 1 pick ...you play Perine ahead of Conner (again) or Taylor then it’s straight out tanking. Play the game in spirit intended or take a walk

By sheer fluke. There are other teams more deserving of No 1 pick ...you play Perine ahead of Conner (again) or Taylor then it’s straight out tanking. Play the game in spirit intended or take a walk
Does this really matter???
He was not going to beat me either way.

stop calling everyone out, at this rate ill strip all first rounders off everyone for disrespecting the shield.

post season ill look thru all the weekly games and see if theres any bad tanking or multiple tanks, and it wont be based on a player or two starting over someone else as thats a judgment call, but more proliferation of outs and bye players. and itll only to be to investigate on behalf of the whiners to potentially allay their concerns. if theres anything obvious ill post about it and let the league discuss. depending on severity.

but for now, can everyone just focus on playing and "enjoying"

Exactly. Dspeed actually has a good team - I dont know why he's so focused on losing / preventing other people from tanking.

Yours sucks too but its not THAT bad. You have the 3rd most points for..
And yet struggle to get a win. Scored arse this week also. My issue is Zero QBs of note anymore. And makeshift RBs.

Exactly. Dspeed actually has a good team - I dont know why he's so focused on losing / preventing other people from tanking.
I just beat the top team scoring 250, not doing a very job if that’s what I’m doing

I just beat the top team scoring 250, not doing a very job if that’s what I’m doing
You were under scrutiny at the time, more pertinent is your scores other weeks. Anyone who starts Perine against the Chiefs (you know Jets go behind early by a lot) ahead of Conner is not focused on winning. There are probably three worse teams than yours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back