Fantasy 2020 BETA Dynasty discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Oi campaigners.
we're going around again.

Below you will find the draft order, the selection meeting starting the on Monday, July 6 at 9am. This means that I require your 34 keepers to be selected by no later than midnight on July 3. So around 4-5 weeks to do so. Of course we know, the punishment for not selecting keepers, is me annoying you all week before the draft, delaying the draft if it's still not done, picking myself up from a crumpled heap on the floor after being in the fetal position for what only seemed like a minute but was in fact six days, and then doing it all again the next week if still not done.

Actually scratch that, I'm in a campaigner of a mood, so I'll be doing your keepers if you don't.

Please, once you confirm your place in this thread, just go to the site and pick some keepers :D.

I'll set the draft spready soon, but for now look at last years...

Have I forgotten anything??

If you have a :thumbsu:, I'm assuming you're in as you've liked the post in the other thread (or have bothered me via sms) recently. Otherwise, let me know in this thread or PM or SMS or whatevs.

fuey :thumbsu:
BeinPurplenGreen :thumbsu:
Southerntakeover :thumbsu:
J Shuttlesworth :thumbsu:
panda2com :thumbsu:
arakaan :thumbsu:
A11dAtP0w3R :thumbsu:
Chism :thumbsu:
TCol :thumbsu:
PistolPete :thumbsu:
Galactic :thumbsu:
Bucking Beads :thumbsu:

So, stop reading and go do your keepers.

Chuz lads

2020 BETA Draft

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good morning campaigners!

Draft is starting on Monday, I will have the draft board up soon, so be ready!

We don't have all our keepers set yet though, thankyou to those that have, and * you to those that haven't. Just kidding I love youse all!

PistolPete
A11dAtP0w3R
Southerntakeover

still need keepers from y'all!

Good morning campaigners!

Draft is starting on Monday, I will have the draft board up soon, so be ready!

We don't have all our keepers set yet though, thankyou to those that have, and fu** you to those that haven't. Just kidding I love youse all!

PistolPete
A11dAtP0w3R
Southerntakeover

still need keepers from y'all!
campaigner, why the * are you sad at everything?

You need to listen to more Bobby McFerrin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back