Opinion 2020 Draft #2: 1/9/22/23/40/80 (2021 + Melb 2nd, Haw 4th, Freo 4th)

Who will Adelaide select with pick 1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

KEY DATES

Oct 30 – Nov 6: AFL Free Agency Period
November 4 – 12: AFL Trade Period
November 20: List Lodgment 1
November 27: List Lodgment 2
November 30: AFL Draft Nominations close
w/c December 7: NAB AFL Draft and Rookie Draft (exact date to be confirmed in due course)
Mid-December: Final List Lodgment & TPP estimates

As God is my witness, finding anything useful on the AFL.com.au site is practically impossible, may whoever designed it burn in hell.

Hasn’t all the talk been GC wanted to move up?
Considering they’ve already got Davies that might be gettable though
IF possible would have to be something like #9 and a future 2nd ....GC won't want multiple picks this year, already stated so

IF possible would have to be something like #9 and a future 2nd ....GC won't want multiple picks this year, already stated so
That’s fine I’d give 9, future 2nd and if required Melb future 2nd
Gc give 5 and a future 3rd

We take Hollands and TThorpe and keep our first for Horne in 2021

Mutineer ....pretty good judge on the Draft Central Phantom

View attachment 1021804
Think Baldwin with his knee is #40 for me and #23 a bit high for Callow who I do like though.

Maybe Cox @ #9 if still available might come into the discussion who I believe can be developed as a Forward or a Back if Thilthorpe is gone. I think Cox is at least the equal of Thilthorpe as a tall prospect.

Zavier Maher is my No.1 preference for #22/#23

Lol, no one really knows who will be the best player in this draft.

Stop pretending you have a crystal ball.

You don't!
I have seen bamford and another itk mention that had the national champs been played tgey would have expected thilthorpe to absolutely dominate and he would have been front and centre in many draft scribe eyes for the pick 1 conversation

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How gettable is HAW pick 4? 🤔🤔
Would they consider 9,23 and Melb 2nd for 4 and a future 3rd

We’d then go

1.Hollands
4. Thilthorpe
22. Poulter
40. Baldwin
80. Borlase
Would you accept that deal if we had pick 4? No chance. Would need to find another pick in the low teens to go with pick 9 to have any chance.

****, just shut the fu** up would you.

We get it... you hate RT... we really get it.

Now just shut the fu** up as you are becoming more tiresome than Marty!
Its ok. He is on record stating he will be quitting the crows supporting whichever club picks hollands up next year. Only one more week till we know how that goes

Worthless in this draft.

Hawks seem to do pretty well with late firsts/early seconds. In a draft like this (Covid/limited under age footy), clubs that are the best in the business can clean up. I’d say Hawks/Cats would be the two clubs that would do well this year.

Also, we as fans have no idea. You saying worthless is no different to 9 out of 10 crows posters threatening to melt if they don’t get the guy they’ve talked themselves into 😂. We have no idea. Whoever we select at 1 is the guy that I’m backing to be the best choice. If Hawks trade out pick 4, it’s because their recruiters know what they are doing... 🤷‍♂️

thread has now devolved into a bunch of grown men arguing passionately over which teenage boy has the most promising physical attributes, and should be first taken for our entertainment

its not weird, much

I preferred it when we were debating whether Brian Bienke was the greatest 30-game AFL forward of the modern era.

I have seen bamford and another itk mention that had the national champs been played tgey would have expected thilthorpe to absolutely dominate and he would have been front and centre in many draft scribe eyes for the pick 1 conversation
Bamford? Pls.
Might as well ask thilthorpes parents who should go 1.

Its ok. He is on record stating he will be quitting the crows supporting whichever club picks hollands up next year. Only one more week till we know how that goes
"if we draft thilthorpe at 1 I think I'll just go support the team hollands plays for. I dont think I can handle two flops in one offseason. getting f'all for b crouch when we should've traded him last year and then taking tthilthorpe at 1."

im sorry, does think mean will?

so not wanting tilly at 1 means I hate him and now your comprehension is bad.

is there anything you guys are intelligent at?

Hamish likes to go a little left field with selections so wouldn’t be surprised if there is someone none of us have thought of will be picked up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back