Keeper Lg. 2020 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Where r u at. Who did u trade out again
Traded out Mcluggage. If I stopped now I've got Dylan Stephen's, Harry Schoenberg, American Doggie 21 1st, TW 21 1st & 2nd.

Pretty happy with the return overall although whether the trade ends up being in my favour really depends on the development of Stephens, Schoenberg and whoever else I draft obv. But def a good example of what can be done by trading a premium 21 year old. Although Mcluggage is probably a top 5-10 dynasty asset. As much as I hated the move and would love Luggage back I think I'd do it again every time.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Traded out Mcluggage. If I stopped now I've got Dylan Stephen's, Harry Schoenberg, American Doggie 21 1st, TW 21 1st & 2nd.

Pretty happy with the return overall although whether the trade ends up being in my favour really depends on the development of Stephens, Schoenberg and whoever else I draft obv. But def a good example of what can be done by trading a premium 21 year old. Although Mcluggage is probably a top 5-10 dynasty asset. As much as I hated the move and would love Luggage back I think I'd do it again every time.

I reckon you've done more okay and can safely say it's worked out massively in your favour :D

Stephen Coniglio is on the move at last for Dylan Stephens and American Doggie 2021 1st.

American Doggie to confirm
That is absolute crap!!!!! A new coach comes in not in a premiership chance and trades out two 5 picks. Is this an LWP situation. The problem is now whoever ends up taking over American Doggie is going to have an even harder rebuild. This trade should be void and stricter policy in with new coaches. As we have seen recently we've had coaches last all of a month that don't give a rats about the league. This is just as I predicted in my 'controversial ' but true post earlier on.

Unknown Caller could I please have your thoughts on this?

That is absolute crap!!!!! A new coach comes in not in a premiership chance and trades out two 5 picks. Is this an LWP situation. The problem is now whoever ends up taking over American Doggie is going to have an even harder rebuild. This trade should be void and stricter policy in with new coaches. As we have seen recently we've had coaches last all of a month that don't give a rats about the league. This is just as I predicted in my 'controversial ' but true post earlier on.

Unknown Caller could I please have your thoughts on this?
Cogs is 26, still 5 or 6 years of best footy ahead of him, it is not like he is 30.

Stephens is a speculative kid, could be good, but likely to be a b grade mid like a Polec rather than a gun.

What is likely to have coaches leave is having others attack their trades. Let it be and just concentrate on your own squad - your depth is terrible and your best 22 is older than mine.

That recent trade Coniglio for Dylan Stephens AND next years top 5 is ridiculous.

I would of accepted the deal had it been a straight, swap but I went to the forums, to complain that Deeman had done exactly what I said he would do on January 2nd. Wait for a new coach (who possibly has never played a keeper league) and rip away his youth.

When I saw that next years first was included in that, that infuriates me. Maybe I value the league and take it too seriously, but when new players get raided that brings down the whole league. That is the reason I am transitioning my team out and not just dropping out of the league.

I’m going to have to side with RC on this one. That is a horrible trade for a team that needs a serious rebuild. Looking at that team Stephens and next years first would be the 2 most valuable assets American Doggie had at his disposal, to throw them both at a guy who turns 27 this year coming off an injury only prolongs the rebuild.

Dont wana speak too much as i have a conflict of interest being in the same phase as a rebuild as deeman and dont want to push against him gaining a deal that benifits him greatly but i would agree its a poor trade for a rebuilding side to make.

Think its important American Doggie gets to have a say on his reasons and vision and if he thinks he can split cogs into something more.

Dont wana speak too much as i have a conflict of interest being in the same phase as a rebuild as deeman and dont want to push against him gaining a deal that benifits him greatly but i would agree its a poor trade for a rebuilding side to make.

Think its important American Doggie gets to have a say on his reasons and vision and if he thinks he can split cogs into something more.
American Doggie there are plenty of articles on how to take over/adopt a Dynasty League. This is not a redraft league...

- https://www.fantraxhq.com/taking-over-a-dynasty-team/
- https://www.rotowire.com/baseball/advice/adopting-keeper-team.php
- https://www.rotoballer.com/taking-over-a-dynasty-orphan-team-successfully/658189

...these were the first three, but there are 100's more....

#6 – To Trade or Not To Trade
For all that is good and holy, do NOT make a trade within the first week of joining! If there is one bit of advice that should be heeded, it is this one. Established owners will want you to forget this in hopes they can take advantage of the naïve new manager.

I think we have expressed some concern, think as Zim has pointed out.

Let’s wait for American Bulldog to provide some detail regarding his vision for the team first.

I mean he wanted Cogs. It's kinda ridiculous considering none of you would offer what close to what Cogs is worth and someone does and you call for it to be void. I dont want a long drawn out conflict. If Doggie wants to void it im happy for it to be void. However I would prefer to work with him to change a piece to make it more even if y'all think it neccessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back