List Mgmt. 2020 List management.

Remove this Banner Ad

Important re-signings. Given the late announcement I wonder if there was some discussion about including one or both in the Davey trade in lieu of some picks?

Glad neither are in blue as it’s much more important we retain proven talent.

Maybe the delay was about which payment tier Brazill would come under?

With the Davey deal done, they could probably finalise who gets paid what.

I hope we go and draft Nicola Xenos. Has looked impressive with speed/endurance and her ball-use off half back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Draft is Next Week

Not too much to get excited about though is there Dave, I thought we'd traded all our picks up to the 4th or 5th round away.

Not too much to get excited about though is there Dave, I thought we'd traded all our picks up to the 4th or 5th round away.

I know. We traded our Top 3 Picks for Davey. Though she helped us in the VFLW Flag already.

Though Women's Draft is Different to Men's Draft

Potential father-daughter selections:

Tarni Brown (Eastern Ranges/Vic Metro)

Forward, 166cm
Daughter of Collingwood's Gavin. Withdrew from this year's championships due to basketball commitments but impressed for the Ranges with her strong skills.

Haven’t heard anything of Sarah Rowe coming back to the club. I know she went home to Ireland after the season ended, but she’s still listed as a rookie.

Hope we’ve hung onto her. After a slow start to her footy career, she got better and better as the 2019 season progressed.

Haven’t heard anything of Sarah Rowe coming back to the club. I know she went home to Ireland after the season ended, but she’s still listed as a rookie.

Hope we’ve hung onto her. After a slow start to her footy career, she got better and better as the 2019 season progressed.

She Re-Signed she was pretty much the last 1 that was Re-Signed:

Potential father-daughter selections:

Tarni Brown (Eastern Ranges/Vic Metro)

Forward, 166cm
Daughter of Collingwood's Gavin. Withdrew from this year's championships due to basketball commitments but impressed for the Ranges with her strong skills.

Made a Thread for her:

She's still in Ireland. I have her on insta, and haven't seen when she might be coming back. Would have to be quite soon. Pre-season starts very soon.

Is she playing Galiec Footy in Ireland?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back