2020 Non-Crows AFL Discussion Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree. Richmond are a far more talented team. Port player a forward moving chaos style of football that is tailored to the wet.
It'd be interesting to know how many marks Dixon alone dropped within 30m. Marshall dropped a couple as well I think. Reiwoldt seemed to be deliberately knocking or spoiling marking contests to get the ball to ground

Though Lynch dropped a few as well he probably would've taken in the dry

Tell you what, last night was another example that the Pear have no connection to the Magpie heritage. There's no way the Maggies I grew up hating would have lost that game. One club my arse.
They are just another plastic franchise club..

And the club hirarchy knows it too.

thats why they have the “never tear us appart” scarf waving gimmick at the start of their games copied straight from Liverpools “YNWA”.. trying desperately to create this aura of a club with a long proud heritage with adversity and tragedy in the mix.

Then there’s the “We are Port Adelaide”
Stolen straight from “We are Marshall” another blatant copy.. and I’m sorry, but I cant recall them losing nearly their entire team in a tragic airline accident??.. can you?.. blatant rip off.

Now its the push for the prison bars. A Desperate attempt to drag some of the actually port adelaide SANFL heritage over onto the plastic franchise port adelaide Power team..

All desperate attempts to keep their customers feeling enthused, engaged and like they are part of something special..

They are so fake its not funny.. they are nothing more than another one of the newer clubs to the AFL.. all being steered by a finance, media and marketing “guru” in David Koch..

Their fans been totally suckered in by it all and they are so dumb they dont even realise it!..

When/if they finally wake up to it.. the tarps will be bought back out of storage, dusted off and spread out over the stands again.

Last edited:

Still a great story, leaves Brisbane for a premiership and they are now closer to a Premiership than Port are. He deserves it, loyalty would've paid off.
Ebert would've won one with West Coast too.

I'll put it next to the dropped mark for comedic effect.

u5r4fyQ.gif

KiRP2ct.gif
My god thats embarrassing for the young lad..

Thats what hubris brings though..

thats why they have the “never tear us appart” scarf waving gimmick at the start of their games copied straight from Liverpools “YNWA”.. trying desperately to create this aura of a club with a long proud heritage with adversity and tragedy in the mix.

They are a cheap nasty "Asian" fake plastic franchise.

If North are smart they'll approach Ross Lyon .....exactly what that club needs

It does not need a Voss, that would be a huge mistake ......North will now appoint Voss & be true to form
Probably come down to $$

For the first time I saw the can of coke thrown at Lynch on Fox Sports.

While it may have been a kid, it is a reflection IMO of the upbringing of that child in dealing when things dont go your way.

The kid and the parent/guardian hopefully both get banned and this is not swept under the Alberton rug.

Port supporters have strong history here in the way they reaction to the opposition post game. Yes, history in the making.
Still haven't seen it. Was it the same kid he was talking to?

Probably come down to $$
Pay peanuts, get monkeys ......Ross Lyon might be too strong a personality for North ....worked alright for Barrassi, Pagan though

That's what North need .. strong personalities

Last edited:
My god thats embarrassing for the young lad..

Thats what hubris brings though..

Compare the Pear.

That their Herschell Gibbs moment in 2020, Duursma dropped the 2020 Premiership Cup.

MBuApl.gif

KiRP2ct.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dixon has always been way overrate. He has a manufactured presence due mainly to his blustery threatening way. He invariably contributes in a minor way to most games. He cannot handle packs. And if I am correct his selection as an All Australian is the greatest laugh of all time.
Oh I agree. Very telling when the first thing any media pundits say about him is that he "provides a contest and brings the ball to ground".

So... He can't take a contested mark. Got it.

Still haven't seen it. Was it the same kid he was talking to?

Is there a bigger nob than Hartlett though. Talks tough about Lynch. An article about the tattoo he’s going to get when they win the flag. And those drums. Flog of the highest.
Runs in the family his brother was a massive arrogant hot head on the field as well

Probably come down to $$

As my loyalty is to the AFC then to AFL.

The hole that North find themselves in both on and off the field, brings me a lot of pleasure. The sooner they can relocate and become the Tasmanian Devils the better.

The Crows can comfortably survive years on the bottom and still thrive. Teams like North, Dons, will struggle to stay afloat.

And the club hirarchy knows it too.

Stolen straight from “We are Marshall” another blatant copy.. and I’m sorry, but I cant recall them losing nearly their entire team in a tragic airline accident??.. can you?.. blatant rip off.

Now its the push for the prison bars. A Desperate attempt to drag some of the actually port adelaide SANFL heritage over onto the plastic franchise port adelaide Power team..

All desperate attempts to keep their customers feeling enthused, engaged and like they are part of something special..

They are so fake its not funny.. they are nothing more than another one of the newer clubs to the AFL.. all being steered by a finance, media and marketing “guru” in David Koch..

Their fans been totally suckered in by it all and they are so dumb they dont even realise it!..

When/if they finally wake up to it.. the tarps will be and bought back out of storage, dusted off and spread out over the stands again.
Ha ha totally agree....

although to be fair our logo came straight from The Baltimore Ravens and the 19th man from Seattle Seahawks.

For the first time I saw the can of coke thrown at Lynch on Fox Sports.

While it may have been a kid, it is a reflection IMO of the upbringing of that child in dealing when things dont go your way.

The kid and the parent/guardian hopefully both get banned and this is not swept under the Alberton rug.

Port supporters have strong history here in the way they reaction to the opposition post game. Yes, history in the making.
Only in a Port family would a kid be drinking a bourbon and coke.😂😂

They all thought winning the flag in their “150th” was destiny. You had Jimmy Barnes offering to sing free at the GF and Hitaf using her connections to get players families available to get to the GF.

And hasn’t that aged well. They didn’t get to see the Qualifying Final but got to see the Preliminary Final which they lost and no Grand Final.

The PAFC and its supporter base got ahead of themselves and the morning after can’t get any better.

It was their destiny.

Ah, no it isn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back