2020 Non-Crows AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly "sports journalist"? Gossip Columnist maybe... and if someone doesn't want to talk about something he's fine won't discuss it? Really...

If he's going to go down this path he needs to find a new career. So much potential to cause issues or hurt people with undiagnosed/non-public issues.

All of a sudden it's a problem?
Isn’t a problem when it’s a Crows related story, report things without any facts or care for player welfare...

I reckon guys like Tex would just have to laugh when he reads s**t like that. Otherwise you would go insane!

Isn’t a problem when it’s a Crows related story, report things without any facts or care for player welfare...

I reckon guys like Tex would just have to laugh when he reads s**t like that. Otherwise you would go insane!

Wouldn't be a problem if they were consistent. Tex loses a child and he still cops it from all and sundry.

Bunch of ******* hypocrites.

Wow, this guy now has morals? Great reply Peter J
I hate when "Mental Health" is code for drug issues. It is an insult to people who have real Mental Health issues.

He obvisously owed the wrong guy money.

Pretty simple really.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmm...
"Insiders say that the morale of the playing group collapsed at that moment, such was the fear and anxiety that several of them felt."
He's changed now .. he's woke

Though tbh, that is the first time I've heard or read some of the information he's tabled regarding to the camp and CM

Hmm...
"Insiders say that the morale of the playing group collapsed at that moment, such was the fear and anxiety that several of them felt."

I don’t see the 2 as being similar. But damn that Pyke was an effwit.

I don’t see the 2 as being similar. But damn that Pyke was an effwit.
It's funny, I liked Pyke up until his last year. After the Melbourne game I was wondering wtf was going on, well that combined with his and Burtons press conference. Seems he was just as culpable as Burton as more info drifts into the mainstream (although the article was written a long time ago)

Canned crowd noise sounds good in the NFL. Anyone that complains about it is probably the type of person that yells at clouds.
I couldn't tell it was a crowd noise, but it's a noise rsther than silence

Canned crowd noise sounds good in the NFL. Anyone that complains about it is probably the type of person that yells at clouds.

Yeah it's fine.

7 really messed up that first game without crowds.

In sure they amplified the echo or really emphasised it, same with the big sweeping shots of the empty crowds and the wide shots.

Sure huge numbers tuned in to see it, and that's probably what we wanted to see, the novelty, but we saw how bad it was.

I've no doubt the product will be better this time around, even the later games in the round were a little better.

Different camera angles, tighter shots, less echo/silence. Will be much better this time round.

This forum is about the only AFL/footy media of any type I’ve consumed all year and going from what I’m reading I’m not missing out. I’m actually really happy not hearing the s**t or hearing from the talking ********s fuelled by self interest and self preservation.
This competition is becoming more and more irrelevant to my life daily and I’ve no concern I’m missing out on anything of worth.

Random thought but has anyone noticed how few classic Crows games Fox have shown during the postponement?

So far the only one I've seen in any of their 'Your team wins every week' sets is the 2012 semi final win over Freo (hardly a classic match). Last week in their 90's throwback Adelaide was the only side without a game (even Gold Coast and GWS got one bizarrely). Even tonight they're showcasing Eddie Betts by showing one of his games from Carlton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back