2020 Non-Crows AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I put her in the Kane Cornes bracket, I don’t read or hear anything of them unless someone on here brings it up

Exactly. They want a reaction and they don't care how they get it, journalism is dead, and trolling is in. Every time you give them even the slightest amount of attention they win. The solution is to completely ignore them.

Exactly. They want a reaction and they don't care how they get it, journalism is dead, and trolling is in. Every time you give them even the slightest amount of attention they win. The solution is to completely ignore them.
No - just means they get more reactive - call them out EVERY SINGLE TIME

...and never ever click on their contrived clickbait inflammatory headlines or comment on their ridiculous speculations, lies and general bullshittery, because that's exactly what they want you to do. It's why they write and talk s**t that they themselves can't possibly believe.

No - just means they get more reactive - call them out EVERY SINGLE TIME
It's tricky to know what to do. As soon as you click or reply, they've won, because that's exactly what they want you to do, but you're right, if they go unchallenged they just run with even more inflated bullshit and speculation. All media needs to be cleaned up. Not China style, but it should be made to be accountable somehow.

What does it mean to be a humanist?
a person having a strong interest in or concern for human welfare, values, and dignity. a person devoted to or versed in the humanities.
well, my interpretation is about equality - for all. No matter the gender, sexual preference, religion or ethnicity. Not sure what others see it as.

I see NSW are abondoning plans to upgrade Stadium Australia as funds more desperately needed for other measures in the current environment and recovery efforts.

Very sensible. I suggest all such extravagant and unnecessary upgrades to stadium be scrapped (along with associated related agreements) so public money can be spent elsewhere.

I see NSW are abondoning plans to upgrade Stadium Australia as funds more desperately needed for other measures in the current environment and recovery efforts.

Very sensible. I suggest all such extravagant and unnecessary upgrades to stadium be scrapped (along with associated related agreements) so public money can be spent elsewhere.
There asking for all those funds to be redirected to 4 NRL suburban grounds, estimating around 100-150 million dollars for each upgrade.

You're not suggesting that Click Bait Kane just thinks of strange things to say out of nowhere?

Jesaulenko's mark from 50 years ago was all the talk before Click Bait Kane mentioned it out of the blue. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought it was part of a discussion on big marks in one of those panel shows.
Yes, everyone had to pick a mark and they went with Moorcroft, etc...when it came to Kane he picked some other mark and they asked why he didn't go the Jezza mark. Cue outrage (despite all the Vics not picking it either??)

Yes, everyone had to pick a mark and they went with Moorcroft, etc...when it came to Kane he picked some other mark and they asked why he didn't go the Jezza mark. Cue outrage (despite all the Vics not picking it either??)

i think it's because he picked Wingard and they all gave him s**t for picking an unheralded SA mark, I guess

and then Kornes said 'well to be fair i would have picked Moorcroft or Johno Brown but you guys already did'

then they said 'why didn't you just pick jezza then?'

'to be honest i think that mark is overrated'

it truly was a throwaway comment / afterthought

thats not humanism

I always thought Humanism was a degree removed from Athiesm. Prioritising the person and the provable over unproven faith-based ideas.

Chad Wingard is also sick of the way the Crows have been treated in the media

#imwithchad

Edit: I do love the little exclusion “not contracted to do”. So if he gets paid, well then the media’s not so bad I guess.

Not that I'm one to defend Whinguard but all players have a clause in their contract where they have to do so many media engagements per season.

On Classified...

Love how casually Caro skips over the Carlton High Performance Manager almost getting in trouble after he just happened to be "doing his own rehab" at an oval that some Carlton players also happened to be at the same time training during the Covid break.

2 second mention during another story and no other comments.

Don't remember McClure's coverage of that one...

I guess the AFL will hand down their sanctions as soon as someone they can punish is at our club.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back