Analysis 2020 North apparel

Jabba the Trump

All Australian
Oct 3, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The 2017 one just looked like they were trying to use the left over orange material.

Bit like the Melbourne public transport buses and trams back in the early 80s which, as legend has it, were all painted orange because the Vic Govt got a bargain deal on the unwanted orange paint from GMH after they stopped making Toranas.

Groin guru

Cancelled
Apr 21, 2017
Destination Club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The 2017 one just looked like they were trying to use the left over orange material.

Bit like the Melbourne public transport buses and trams back in the early 80s which, as legend has it, were all painted orange because the Vic Govt got a bargain deal on the unwanted orange paint from GMH after they stopped making Toranas.
At least the orange works with the blue. Yes it's out there but it is effective if done right.

1000000x better than matching blue with ******* turquoise like they did last year. Even good looking apparel was ruined by that shit colour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Groin guru

Cancelled
Apr 21, 2017
Destination Club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Dunno WTF "high fashion" has to do with a tough working class football club.

I like to look good as often as possible. Look good, feel good. puff the chest out, shoulders back.

I think versatility is important.

When I buy North gear I don't want it to be limited to a certain situation. I'd prefer to be able to wear it anywhere and it still look acceptable.

1574381446063.png

2017 allowed that. 2016, 2018, and 2019 did not.

Top Bottom