Mega Thread 2020 Off-Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As they say, the enemy of an enemy is a friend.

Excuse my entrance, but from one Port Adelaide supporter to all Fremantle supporters, i share your enjoyment of tonight's result. Great to see the Eagles or what i call the WA Crows miss progressing by the smallest of margins.. A Collingwood goal after the siren, by a free kick, for ducking and conning the umpire would have been justice, but losing by one point is good enough.

I'm not alone. The Port Adelaide board is over flowing with posts that Freo supporters would appreciate. Won't find much love there for the Weagles, now or ever.

Its along time off but all the best for 2021 season, whatever its going to look like.

Hahaha jeez that was great result wise

But by God it shits me that crisp got away with that throw at the end there. Any other year until now and thats paid.

ZCrgcnI.jpg

As they say, the enemy of an enemy is a friend.

Excuse my entrance, but from one Port Adelaide supporter to all Fremantle supporters, i share your enjoyment of tonight's result. Great to see the Eagles or what i call the WA Crows miss progressing by the smallest of margins.. A Collingwood goal after the siren, by a free kick, for ducking and conning the umpire would have been justice, but losing by one point is good enough.

I'm not alone. The Port Adelaide board is over flowing with posts that Freo supporters would appreciate. Won't find much love there for the Weagles, now or ever.

Its along time off but all the best for 2021 season, whatever its going to look like.
Thanks, appreciate your sentiments, so good to know it’s not just us that find them feral. Good luck for the next few weeks.

I forgot about Hackdorn. Hope he’s having a lovely evening!

To be fair to him, he has been saying all week that Collingwood were in with a decent shot and the Weags were by no means certainties.

I had a peak at the West Coast board and my biggest take away was that Petrucelle played tonight apparently :openmouth:

I watched the whole game and didn’t see him once. Nice yoof they have coming through there

Following on from your comments, the delisting’s will start this week. Up to 7 or 8 will probably need to be moved. Schofield is the only one I’ve heard to hang up the boots.

Not many draft picks available.

Interesting times ahead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Problem is that’s half of the team. You go with them one on one, they’re suspect. Look at their team: Petrucelle, Duggan (who was pretty good tonight), Waterman, Ah Chee, Cripps. It’s a meh group. Just an elite coaching group and game plan

To judge a team, look at the bottom 5 players in their 22. That is where the difference is usually seen.

Surprising. I can’t bring myself to listen to him anymore.
Jakovich said the same thing on Thursday.

I know. I was surprised as well. Big snoz as you would expect was carrying on like the game was all over, though. I bet he is crying right now.

When I was listening to the radio coverage of the game, I swear I heard a commentator state that a Wiggles player had announced their retirement. Am I right?

Hahaha jeez that was great result wise

But by God it shits me that crisp got away with that throw at the end there. Any other year until now and thats paid.
Disagree, throws are very main stream let go nowdays

To the point that if the Crisp one was paid, there would have been uproar

throws are very main stream let go nowdays

While that is probably a bit tongue in cheek, there is probably some truth in that. If they started paying them, the AFL's darling Dusty would get pinged 10+ times a game for throwing the ball. We can't have that.

While that is probably a bit tongue in cheek, there is probably some truth in that. If they started paying them, the AFL's darling Dusty would get pinged 10+ times a game for throwing the ball. We can't have that.
Dusty is the first one to come to mind to me as well

Reading through their autopsy thread, I am pissing myself laughing at how many are saying Jetta should have played instead of *insert player here* because they did nothing. Ummm..... have they seen Jetta play lately? He is the definition of front running hack that goes invisible when they aren't belting the opposition.
On the right team and right situations Jetta can be handy and half decent.

Got a premiership medal at the swans in 2012 and eagles in 2018. But not exactly a bloke to build your team around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back