List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug Hogan 23

Cancelled
Apr 9, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
Well it seems like an hour ago that the 2019 trade period finished, but it was actually only 45 minutes. 2020 looks to be a HUGE year with quality free agents galore who will be fighting amongst themselves to get to the destination club that is St Kilda.
Give me a Whitfield please!(His grandfather Kevin says its a done deal):)

Jan 10, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Ormond AFC
Well it seems like an hour ago that the 2019 trade period finished, but it was actually only 45 minutes. 2020 looks to be a HUGE year with quality free agents galore who will be fighting amongst themselves to get to the destination club that is St Kilda.
Give me a Whitfield please!(His grandfather Kevin says its a done deal):)
His auntie says it’s very doubtful

Feel like we have made a massive push for Brad Crouch this year.

Lay a heap of ground work, show him the $$ and now that we are a destination club...

Then we make a play for Bing in 2 years.

Jan 14, 2012
The River Murray
AFL Club
St Kilda
Looking at next year's FA list, not a great deal there.

You would think we might have another crack at Isaac Smith considering we were keen this year.

There will be a few clubs keen on Brad Crouch no doubt

Lachie Whitfield I can't see leaving the Giants.

I'd be keeping a very close eye on Caldwell. If his body holds up he would be one you could throw a decent contract at and the Giants may struggle to keep him with both Whitfield and Cameron coming out of contract.

Sorry I meant next year. Our 2nd rounder is with Freo but after that I lost track, do we have any 3rd rounds left and if so whose?

We traded out our 2nd, 3rd and 4th round pick.

2020 draft

1st round - STK
2nd round -
3rd round -
4th round - SYD + PA

Nov 1, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
We traded out our 2nd, 3rd and 4th round pick.

2020 draft

1st round - STK
2nd round -
3rd round -
4th round - SYD + PA

We got a third rounder back I think.

Edit: Just went through it and saw we traded that back out in the Sydney deal, so the above is correct.

A little disappointing - I though we were only missing a 2nd rounder next year, but we're actually in the same shape as this year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back