List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure it was reported here somewhere that WCE are keen. Don't think it would be rocket science to assume his management would be checking options ahead of a re-signing offer from NM. Let's hope he wasn't a one season wonder. Gets me as excited as any youngster in terms of potential - extend now North!

I'm sure it was reported here somewhere that WCE are keen. Don't think it would be rocket science to assume his management would be checking options ahead of a re-signing offer from NM. Let's hope he wasn't a one season wonder. Gets me as excited as any youngster in terms of potential - extend now North!

Sounds pretty vague mate.

You sure this isn't one of your neurotic episodes playing up again?

Sounds pretty vague mate.

You sure this isn't one of your neurotic episodes playing up again?
I'll go check my meds. But I am sure it has been mentioned on BF. We would be stupid to think his manager would not be looking at options before a new contract is finalised.

Can we check the Islands will not be underwater in 5 years and are not allocated to GC as no take NGA zones first!

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The question is, can we combine the islands together and live trade up for something bigger?

Extend now

Anderson
Brown
Crocker
MacMillan
Pittard
Scott
Turner
Williams
Zurhaar

Wait & see

Ahern
Daw
Durdin
Jacobs
Garner
Hayden
Taylor
Vickers-Willis
Walker
Wood

Under the pump

Hosie
Murphy
Xerri

Extend now

Anderson
Brown - give him 3 years right now
Scott
Williams
Zurhaar - give him 2-3 years right now

Wait & see

Ahern
Crocker - if he shows sufficient development by March-May then extend
Daw
Durdin
Garner
Hayden
Hosie
MacMillan - observe how he integrates into the Shaw setup during preseason, early signs were positive
Pittard - currently end of 2021; that's probably sufficient buffer for a bloke turning 29 in 2020

Taylor
Turner - love this guy but he has to be more productive, his low Syd placing was concerning
Vickers-Willis
Walker
Wood
Xerri

Under the pump

Jacobs - availability per season getting to be concerning now; entering Sam Wright territory
Murphy

Extend now

Pittard - currently end of 2021; that's probably sufficient buffer for a bloke turning 29 in 2020

Didn't know that. Hopefully we can get an updated list.

If that's the case then he's a "hold" until the end of next season.

Extend now

Anderson
Brown - give him 3 years right now
Scott
Williams
Zurhaar - give him 2-3 years right now

Wait & see

Ahern
Crocker - if he shows sufficient development by March-May then extend
Daw
Durdin
Garner
Hayden
Hosie
MacMillan - observe how he integrates into the Shaw setup during preseason, early signs were positive

Taylor
Turner - love this guy but he has to be more productive, his low Syd placing was concerning
Vickers-Willis
Walker
Wood
Xerri

Under the pump

Jacobs - availability per season getting to be concerning now; entering Sam Wright territory
Murphy
Agree with most of what your saying KC
I would love an update from the club on our 2019 LTI's
Will Daw, Jacobs, Walker EVW Hayden Scott Hall and Tyson (I'm sure i missed some) begin pre season on day 1?
It would be amazing for the club if they did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks and thanks to anybody else that might have responded already. Just to clarify you mean Zurhaar plus four selections or four including Zurhaar?
Zurhaar plus 4 selections (so 26,27,47 and 50 to be used on kids)
We only have 3 selections now that we picked up Bonar. That’s Zurhaar plus 3. So we will most likely do some more pick trading to reduce to 3 selections this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back