Fantasy 2021 — ALPHA League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Also, you guys decide what you want for 2022....

15 regular season games + 2 weeks of playoffs (4 teams).
Or
14 regular season games (easier to schedule) + 3 weeks of playoffs (5 or 6 teams) -- not sure if doable, have to check automated playoff system espn provides when alpha league site re-opens.
14 reg season games I reckon, then not fussed if finals is 2 or 3 weeks... not like I've got much experience in Alpha Finals :p

Anyone in need of a WR? Looking to trade out 1 or 2 of the following for later draft picks or help at RB

Jarvis Landry
Tyler Boyd
JuJu Smith-Schuster

FYI...every year it's the same...i asked everyone pre-keeper deadline to make sure you moved all your ineligible IR players off IR (ie all of them were), and cut your team to 34 eligible players. Hardly anyone did. This makes it impossible for to enter offline draft results as rosters are locked from any commish or owner roster moves until after the draft results have been entered and finalized opening the season to waivers. It's a catch-22....unable to enter draft results with ineligible IRers and unable to move IRers until after draft results are finalized.

So I had to move keeper deadline forward to today 2pm, un-removing all the non-keepers, rosters back to pre-keeper deadline, then I cut all your non-keepers, then I moved all IRers off IR to active. Even tho some now say OUT and eligible, and many new ones now say OUT due to the last week, they all weren't eligible when keeper deadline occurred. Also, NDG had six TEs kept, which is not permissible (1xIneligible IR, 5xActive), so I had to cut Tyree Jackson (IR).

Now keepers deadline has locked again. And so, when offline draft finishes soon, I'll be able to enter all your drafted players (pending any position limits exceeded), which you'll have to tell me who to cut in order to bring any unentered drafted players in.

When the draft results are entered, I'll not finalize it all until about 4 days prior to the regular season starting, so that waivers occurs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back