News 2021 AFL Fixture

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Reckon you can almost lock in the "Rolling Draw" in 3-4 week blocks, probably good for TV ratings, but not good for planning interstate trips in advance :thumbsdown:
Yep; have $500 Virgin Credit that has to be spent by April 6th due to the cancellation of the Sydney game 2020.

I was hoping to use it on an early season game.

Might just use it on a flight to Wagga Wagga.

ChoppyGun

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 19, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
No-one deserves a s**t draw. No-one deserves a " golden " draw either ala Pies and Tigers.

But then again we KNOW the draw is not fair and equitable.

Mate we were both horrible to watch as well as second last.

We aren't getting a good draw TV wise.

Totally agree it's inequitable but we have hardly helped ourselves with how we've played.

ChoppyGun

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 19, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
New season, new coach, I'm looking forward to a much more watchable game style from 2021 and beyond.

Fingers crossed for sure.

If I see chipping sideways around the backline for an eternity, only to inevitably bomb it to a 1 on 3 on the wing over and over again it might just do me in!

I'm actually surprised that I'm yet to hear something along the lines of:

"Hey, I hear the AFL is only going to be allowed 50% capacity at grounds next season... That's perfect for Norf... Hardy har har"

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
I'm actually surprised that I'm yet to hear something along the lines of:

"Hey, I hear the AFL is only going to be allowed 50% capacity at grounds next season... That's perfect for Norf... Hardy har har"

They won’t be laughing when we’re all going to the footy and they’re sitting at home listening to Bruce, BT and Darce.

Back