Round 11
Sydney v Carlton
SCG, Sunday May 30, 3.20pm AEST

Round 12
Carlton v West Coast
MCG, Sunday June 6th, 3.20pm AEST

E0Hwln2VgAMPmf2

E0HwlnxVoAErbIJ

5 Sunday 3:20 games in the next 6 rounds. The lack of variety is pretty ridiculous, like if someone works on Sundays for example they are going to be missing a lot of football. At least this time slot guarantees free-to-air games on channel 7, which is good for people without Fox and good for the club in terms of exposure of sponsorship

Performance based draw. We got the Thursday night games to open the season and shunted to the graveyard with our form. Can only win our way back to the prime slots.

I love the atmosphere of going to the footy at night, but there's something about day/afternoon games which feels good too.

IMO I love that if we win and it's a 3.20pm game, you have the whole evening to celebrate. Whereas if it was a night game and you have work the next morning, the excited sort of dies down.

Anyway, just my opinion. At the end of the day I'm just happy that we can go to the footy and watch our boys play.

I kinda like it, gives you something to look forward too...
Like us playing, but absolutely hate loosing on a Friday night, because I sook about it all weekend :winkv1:

I’m the opposite. Particularly if we lose, you not only get home late, in a $bitty mood but then it’s a cluster fk because the next morning you have to go to work. Just a $hit sandwich.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The question is; how well do we play the SCG & how well do WCE play there?

Hopefully get the crowd numbers through, as the Optus figures would have been a boost on $ you’d think (subject to quarantining measures). If possible, would have liked Adelaide Oval to be chosen.

They haven’t won at the SCG since 1999. 8 game losing streak.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back