Conor Rozee= OVER 56 WIN= +$1,840
Georgiades= UNDER 53 WIN= +$410
Sam Powell-Pepper=NO PLAY
Charlie Dixon=OVER 71 WIN=+$690
Karl Amon= UNDER 65 WIN= +$650
Ollie Wines= NO PLAY
Travis Boak= UNDER 84 WIN=+$840

Net Result= +$4,440

Taking on midfielders comes with high volatility in the spreads, especially if determining if they can kick a goal or not.
4000% return for $100 ish?

md20

Nice work, well done.

The question on everybody's lips is, how much of that are you rolling over onto the Battle 3+ Money Train?

Why am I feeling the Jack Billings 3+ lol

4000% return for $100 ish?

Not quite.

PointsBet hold off a certain proportion of liability, before entering into a spread bet. Your losses can be more than your initial stake.

1623329736222.png

For a $10 stake there, you could technically lose up to $7k, but they will hold off a certain proportion as seen in the above example. You could lose up to 700 times your stake, or win up to 140 times your stake. It also works vice versea, if you go the OVER. Refer to example below:

1623329912603.png

So in an example where Heeney kicked 10 goals, and had say 9 say handballs, if there was no limit, you could lose the max amount of 7k.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the Maximum liability on $10 stakes for this would be around $40K.
Its a tight rope to walk
I assume that if you had a significant loss you would have to repay them back. (Not that I have ever been in that situation)
Yeah okay thanks for the clarification.

No way im touching this then, tbh I think this is a very unethical market that could have major implications on standard of living.

Big boy McEvoy kicked 2 last week and with Mitch Lewis out concussed can we expect Ben to partner Kosi up forward? Yes, he's named starting ruck, but he was last week too and Ned Reeves ending up taking the bulk of the hit outs.

McEvoy AGS @ $2.37 sb
McEvoy 2+ @ $9
McEvoy 3+ @ $34
I like that too, tailed you for 3, 4

Yeah okay thanks for the clarification.

No way im touching this then, tbh I think this is a very unethical market that could have major implications on standard of living.
You don't need big funds to play the markets.

Through PointsBet in the past I have staked at time $0.50 on AFL Spreads, in which case for that Heeney case, I could lose up to $82 or win up to $350 as an example. I wouldn't necessarily say you need a four figure bank roll or higher to play. You just play to your proportion or bank roll I guess. But some people in here are pretty good at predicting disposals, scorers and can minimise their risks for a return.

I consider to be almost like stock trading/currency/crypto trading etc

Yeah you're not going to owe them money, you would need to have the $7,000 Max loss in your account to cover it when you place the bet
pretty sure they let some slide and you can owe them. Or else NYRB has to have 70k in his acount to cover those bets, they want the action and know they can always collect

very sharp call there. Nice Benji
Isn't there dew point in AccuWeather forecast aka if the dew point is 9 it needs to be around that temperature or lower to create a few enough to affect game? Eg tommorow In Sydney I think it's 7 dew point but 10-11 overnight temperature so dew unlikely to affect game,but I guess if it's totally clear and no wind the dew could still hit ??

Last edited:
pretty sure they let some slide and you can owe them. Or else NYRB has to have 70k in his acount to cover those bets, they want the action and know they can always collect

Nah you need the money in your account to cover the liability on every bet. He would have to have $70k in his account if he wants to stake that large on every market.

Bookmakers aren't allowed to offer any line of credit anymore

Remove this Banner Ad

Back