AFL 2023 - AFL Round 13

Remove this Banner Ad

Tarryn Thomas 4.33 for 20 possessions on 365, 13 for 25.

17 on weekend, first game back, attended 18 centre bounces. Might get more of a go in the middle with LDU and Simpkin out and Greenwood not having the best game, or injured too?

Sam Frost too, probably unlikely they swing him forward again but did have a few shots at goal after an ordinary display in the backline.

Liam Baker worth a go again, only managed 0.1 on the weekend but the role was there. $3 AGS PB, $19/$126 for 2/3 on 365.
match-120381206-1000223.png

McKay 2-5 on SB 1.74, 3.50, 7.75 and 19

We are god awful against tall forwards and Curnows odds are too low for a train
In theory Carl should dominate in the midfield given your outs.

Although we have no gameplan or idea how to deliver the ball inside 50.

Is there a market for Redman and Ridley to combine for 120+ marks?

(no typo) :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon have enough minus shiel anyway due to having a functioning team system..can always throw stringer into mid too.. They will be so keen to further sink the boot into carlton. 1.85 looks great.. Demons were awful friday night dont read anything into carlton staying close

In theory Carl should dominate in the midfield given your outs.

Although we have no gameplan or idea how to deliver the ball inside 50.

Is there a market for Redman and Ridley to combine for 120+ marks?

(no typo) :p
Carlton in theory should be fighting for top 4.

Our situations were basically reversed last year and we came out firing but just didn’t have the cattle to match your team.

I think you win this week but you have looked god awful this year and it doesn’t make sense

On the big Bud train for his 350th. Lots of highlights circulating of his best goals, maybe he'll see them and remember what he can do, and try to emulate it. Froths a big night game at the SCG but the milestone alone is enough for me. The week off would've helped the old fella too.

4-6 @8.25, 23, 91 sb

I know the Saints have a woeful record at the SCG , having loss their last 6 there. (Last win there was back in 2009)

I also reckon these seaming conditions will suit Scott Boland in the test match against India.

But I’m doing a cross-sport multi

Australia v India test match

Scott Boland Player of the Match

And the Saints to Cover the +7.5 handicap against the Swans

Odds: $54.11

yeh Stringer 1.70 for 15 tab, he's 1.50 elsewhere, gone 17 and 18 past two now no Shiel so role won't decrease in terms of stints in midfield, no market for 20 at tab, Ridley and Redman could go big if Carlton finally adopt a quick ball movement strategy they could start haphazerdly bombing it in there after how slow they went last week

Might of just been geelong having wood on them but we saw dogs fall apart half 2 vs cats, could it of been coming back from Darwin... do the eagles expect to field an ok team this week with Yeo and the others from last week in?? unsure if Adelaide will be fatigued but 59.5 is a big start.. could we stupidly actually get on the eagles here?

Francis forward with Rampe back??? He's so incredibly bad, but maybe a couple will fall in his lap.

2+ @ $19 tab
3+ @ $126

Remove this Banner Ad

Back