AFL 2021 AFL Round 13

Remove this Banner Ad

Walters named pure mid with freos changes it makes sense he plays there all game
(Fyfe, Blakely out, western Bewley in)
25+ 3.3
30+ 9
Blakely is the medisub like every week. This looks better if noone gets injured and Blakely doesn't come on ground.

But regardless I don't see any material differene in Walters' role this week to justify his odds. 20+ touches is only at $1.80 when he has only reached that once this season?

Cerra, Brayshaw, Mundy, Serong is already more than enough as a midfield rotation, then you also have Acres and Blakely as potential support. Expecting high teens for Walter's disposals and perhaps 20-35% CBA attendance.

Really liking serong and mundy disposals,I think Brayshaw gets the Touk Miller tag,bear in mind Gold Coast have second least disposals in league only in front of north so definitely a chance a few Freo guys can push into high 20s, just need to pick right ones

Totals slid back down to 156.5 tonight after reaching 158.5, guessing we will get perfect clear conditions from 8pm onwards, probably means dew 2nd half, unsure if I ride my 154.5 bet on over

But regardless I don't see any material differene in Walters' role this week to justify his odds. 20+ touches is only at $1.80 when he has only reached that once this season?
The one time he reached it, he played midfield against the swans (took Brayshaws mid minutes), Fyfe and Blakely out means someone takes their mid minutes, Blakely may not be medsub (also he was actually in the team last week not sub), we may pick Watson as Pearce cover.

Team selection we dropped 2 mids and brought in Bewley as a winger then the rest were forwards/defenders so Walters will move to mid, was named as a mid too.

Morning Lads, tab look like they have made a bit of an error in Most Disp markets for Syd vs Hawks. Will Day is $8 in Group B whereas all other corps have him that price in Group A! Sportsbet are 1.57 (25+) and 3 (30+) so off that he should be group b fav

Did your bet get void'd - I only put $25 on it but it seems to have been returned to me and no mention of the bet or voiding anywhere?

Any interest in Heeney 2 goals at $1.74 (ladbrokes) or Heeney 3 goals at $3.20 (sportsbet)?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sydney
Lloyd/Mills 25+
Rowbottom 15+
Papley AGS
$3.70 boosted

Lloyd 11/12 this year
Mills 9/12
Rowbottom 7/8

Keeping it somewhat safe after an absolute sh*t-show last night

I’m gonna have a cheeky go at:
Lloyd most disposals