Last edited:

benji21

Club Legend
Apr 2, 2016
Hong Kong
AFL Club
Fremantle
Liking

GWS +5.5, Freo are decimated by injury and i think GWS should be warm Favourites.
GC - 18.5, North will most likely be the worst side in the comp and GC seem like the type of team that can really get hold of a weaker opponent.

Maybes
Carlton +4.5 should get a few good players back and didn't look to bad against the tigers. Pie's tactics seem to be a little questionable with the new rules.
Dogs -5.5 Think they should beat WC, they have the talls to at least compete with WC then the speed on the ground will be to much.

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
Liking

GWS +5.5, Freo are decimated by injury and i think GWS should be warm Favourites.
GC - 18.5, North will most likely be the worst side in the comp and GC seem like the type of team that can really get hold of a weaker opponent.

Maybes
Carlton +4.5 should get a few good players back and didn't look to bad against the tigers. Pie's tactics seem to be a little questionable with the new rules.
Dogs -5.5 Think they should beat WC, they have the talls to at least compete with WC then the speed on the ground will be to much.

Yep, taking GWS +5.5 now. Think they start the game favorite.

miracleman

Debutant
Feb 23, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Going early on this, think port and sydney at home will cover these easily, GWS to bounce back
Geelong (-9.5) @ 1.97 Line
Sydney (-12.5) @ 1.97 Line
Port Adelaide (-30.5) @ 1.97 Line
Greater Western Sydney @ 2.23 Head to Head

Power Play Price:$17.04
Original Price:$14.67

Ohh Ok

Club Legend
Jul 31, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Pretty tough week 2 imo

Carlton (vs Collingwood) probably my lean, decent ins for them.

Geelong vs Bris - not sure atm

Syd vs Adelaide - heart says Adelaide but Sydney probably that but further along in their rebuild. Buddy to kick a bag. Let down spot for the Crows after a successful round 1.

Port vs Essendon - Port to win, and love steam rolling teams at home. Find it hard to take the line with confidence. Spewing Essendon couldn’t hold onto that 40 point lead against the Hawks, think we would’ve got a backable line for this one.

Saints vs Melbourne - Probably go with the Saints at the moment. Hanners, King, Jones are all big ins. Not sure if I like the line though.

Gold Coast vs North - hoping the line shortens on the back of the Rowell injury and the return of Dumont (maybe), Cunnington, Anderson, Tarrant. Will back the suns.

Dogs vs WCE - Dogs at the line looks good. They were extremely impressive Friday night. Ball was moving ultra quick. Unfortunately didn’t get to see much of the WCE game.

Freo vs GWS - GWS will get money on them, but I’d be wary backing them after their game on the weekend, which is the sort of performance and conditions that will take a lot out of a team, especially round 1. Might wait for the Freo drift and have a small dip at them. Also got thelong travel and the day less break.

Atavistic

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Team Coco
Orazio $5 for 4, $11 for 5, $31 for 6. Hmm.

Orazio 6 into Port H2H and powerplay = 40-1. Home game, up against Essendon's defence....

Last edited:

benji21

Club Legend
Apr 2, 2016
Hong Kong
AFL Club
Fremantle
Over 176.5 for Port v Dons, little bit of rain predicted but willing to take the punt, if its dry that total should be closer to 185 ish

Also added port O 104.5 and 121+, If hawks can score 92 with Moore and Brockman, what's Dixon, Gray, Rozee and the O train going to do to that defense.

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Golden State, Wildcats
Suns v North total match points line Under/over currently at 164.5 points

Suns to score 71+ points currently at 12/1 in 1st half, Suns v Roos 1st half total 101+ pts paying 6.20.

Suns played an aggressive 1st half last season before slowing done in 2nd halves.

Will look to do a points multi of some sort for Suns/North & Saints/Melbourne (which is currently 173.5 pts on unders/overs)

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Golden State, Wildcats
Another added point is, this new rule change, although it hasn't changed the game too much. My observation is the man standing on the mark, means the goalkickers can concentrate much better and know they can swerve off their line to gain a couple of extra swing and pace on their kicks without having to worry about their run ups.

Goal kickers in the past , used to have to factor into account 'how close' they were from the man on the mark before kicking. Its a small and subtle difference but important one.

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
I think the Saints/Melb game will be free flowing and high-scoring. Just has that vibe about it.
and So I am getting on a train that I think has a bit of value and this train happens to be one of the most selfish I’ve ever seen around goals in his short career, which we love
Pickett 2+ $5
3+ $19
4+ $91
SB

dontlimitme

TAILED JAIDYN
May 20, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
I think the Saints/Melb game will be free flowing and high-scoring. Just has that vibe about it.
and So I am getting on a train that I think has a bit of value and this train happens to be one of the most selfish I’ve ever seen around goals in his short career, which we love
Pickett 2+ $5
3+ $19
4+ $91
SB

its a train so i've tailed

Atavistic

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Team Coco
I feel ridiculous saying this, but how about an Oscar McDonald train?

Jan 11, 2009
melb
AFL Club
Essendon
Suns v North total match points line Under/over currently at 164.5 points

Suns to score 71+ points currently at 12/1 in 1st half, Suns v Roos 1st half total 101+ pts paying 6.20.

Suns played an aggressive 1st half last season before slowing done in 2nd halves.

Will look to do a points multi of some sort for Suns/North & Saints/Melbourne (which is currently 173.5 pts on unders/overs)
Be careful of how dewy it gets at the gc at night remember

jikost

Club Legend
Oct 9, 2003
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
Didn't quite clunk them last week, but I like Tim English again. Had just 4 hit-outs against Collingwood with Stef Martin taking the bulk of the ruckwork leaving English to roam the forward line. Game is at Marvel so perfect conditions.

English 2+ @ 3.5 tab
English 3+ @ 10
English 4+ @ 41

Back