AFL 2021 AFL Round 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Horse reminds me of good 90s WFA horses. Very honest, tries his best, doesn't know how to run a bad race.

Best of luck wouldn’t be going near it personally.

Bet of the season for me!

5u - Boak/Wines 55+ combined disposals - $1.80 - TAB

You seem like you know what you are talking about, you appear to win a fair bit, and you said 'bet of the season'.

I don't know how a $1.80 bet qualifies for 'bet of the season' in any year, let alone a year which already gave us the Gulden Ticket.

But I'm going to tail you. Because I'm a raging degenerate.

oh okay.png

I like it
Can get $1.93 powered on Sb to sgm
Boak 25+ into wines 25+

TAB offers 25 into 25 for $2.05 (it's literally right underneath the option for combined 55+)

I'd be confident there is a greater than 50% chance that Mug will miss a place

Sat three wide throughout in a Cox Plate, no cover beaten into fourth. Won an All Star mile. Watching the Apollo run first up, he went just as well as Very Elegant, the two standouts from the race. Winter Challenge win last year over 1500m was arrogant when he was emerging. As long as he finds a gap to come through i can see him eating up the ground in the home stretch. Bowman is just the right man to make sure he finds that room. I think he has lengths on these but he still has to find THAT room in time to make a race of it.

FADING THE HYPELORDS - ROUND 4

Richmond H2H @ $2.56 (betfair ex comission)

Best team in the comp by panels - $2.50+ in a H2H line up an absolute gift. Probably the bet of the year

1-2, -1.03

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sat three wide throughout in a Cox Plate, no cover beaten into fourth. Won an All Star mile. Watching the Apollo run first up, he went just as well as Very Elegant, the two standouts from the race. Winter Challenge win last year over 1500m was arrogant when he was emerging. As long as he finds a gap to come through i can see him eating up the ground in the home stretch. Bowman is just the right man to make sure he finds that room. I think he has lengths on these but he still has to find THAT room in time to make a race of it.

Funstar beat him home in the Apollo and meets him much better at the weights here.

Nothing in his form ever suggests he has 'lengths' better than these apart from an ASM win on a bottomless track that two horses handled.

Don't do this to me bro.
mouncey2franklin contemplating his next move for the round.

giphy.gif

bad news for Eagles fans.

The West Australian newspaper is reporting that Luke Shuey will miss more than half the season.

You ****s want a 'bet of the season'?

I'll give you a 'bet of the season'.*

Will Martyn on debut.

Named in the midfield but likely to spend time forward.

Kicked a goal in the practice match a few days ago.

Paying $1.70 - $1.90 for AGS with most books.

$3 on pointsbet.

*Not my bet of the season

Did someone say all aboard him for 2,3 and 4+

Remove this Banner Ad

Back