Fantasy 2021 BETA Dynasty Discussion

How do we include the extra week of scheduled games?

• Other (please specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oi campaigners.
we're going around again.

Below you will find the draft order (ok, not this very second, but soon), the selection meeting starting date and time yet to be set. But hey, use this time wisely, and go set your keepers... make trades even. Fun times.

Please, once you confirm your place in this thread, just go to the site and pick some keepers :D.

Southerntakeover do you plan on participating? Stopped changing your team late 2019, and then again wk8 2020, interest waning? Please let me know ASAP so we can get someone else if you're not interested in returning.

fuey :thumbsu:
BeinPurplenGreen :thumbsu:
J Shuttlesworth :thumbsu:
panda2com :thumbsu:
arakaan :thumbsu:
A11dAtP0w3R
Chism :thumbsu:
TCol :thumbsu:
PistolPete :thumbsu:
Galactic :thumbsu:
Bucking Beads :thumbsu:

I'll set the draft spready soon, but for now look at last years...

Have I forgotten anything??

If you have a :thumbsu:, I'm assuming you're in as you've liked the post in the other thread (or have bothered me via sms) recently. Otherwise, let me know in this thread or PM or SMS or whatevs.

Was STO deliberately tanking hoping to snag T Law by coming last or close to it? Not hard to tank really in this format as you just start inferior bench players over better blokes hoping to come last and snagging a high pick for a much vaunted QB that is an immediate NFL starter.

In saying this though I am sure Fuey is on to it and it is not hard to see the team that would do this if it happened.

No offense to STO but I think we should just replace him, sucks having a league where someone is so inactive. Wasn't even attempting to set a line up in the second half of last season iirc. Been like that for a while now too.

No offense to STO but I think we should just replace him, sucks having a league where someone is so inactive. Wasn't even attempting to set a line up in the second half of last season iirc. Been like that for a while now too.
What draft pick does he have?

If it is No.1 and he snags TLaw after not setting a line up for most of the backend of the season then magically becomes active it is not really fair.

What draft pick does he have?

No idea, I'd assume #1 since he didn't set a lineup from about week 9 or 10 ? Could have even been earlier than that

Up to fuey tho, it's his comp, he runs it.

That is tanking of the highest order IMO.

I don't think it was tanking, just genuine loss of interest, as has been the case for STO the past few years.

I don't think it was tanking, just genuine loss of interest, as has been the case for STO the past few years.
Depends if the lack of interest suddenly becomes all systems go now that a decent draft is available.... Being able to draft a prominent QB rookie is priceless and everyone knew last season what T Law would mean to a roster. Look at what Mahomes did to Fueys roster and it transforms your whole team when you are able draft very high inside the Top 3. The incentive is there to not give a * in one season hoping to get that high pick the year after.

It is a drawback of having a league so QB based I suppose and maybe scoring needs be adjusted a bit to close the gap
between QBs and other offensive players to prevent this? A bit of food for thought IMO.

Depends if the lack of interest suddenly becomes all systems go now that a decent draft is available.... Being able to draft a prominent QB rookie is priceless and everyone knew last season what T Law would mean to a roster. Look at what Mahomes did to Fueys roster and it transforms your whole team when you are able draft very high inside the Top 3. The incentive is there to not give a fu** in one season hoping to get that high pick the year after.

It is a drawback of having a league so QB based I suppose and maybe scoring needs be adjusted a bit to close the gap
between QBs and other offensive players to prevent this? A bit of food for thought IMO.

I'm pretty sure STOs lack of interest has zero to do with draft time. Would probably be the same this year, some people just CBFd with it by week 8. He's hardly set himself up to be a dynasty.

Fueys tanking two years was much more obvious imo. 😉

I'm pretty sure STOs lack of interest has zero to do with draft time. Would probably be the same this year, some people just CBFd with it by week 8. He's hardly set himself up to be a dynasty.

Like * campaigner! I set a best possible line up every fn week!

Fuey really shouldn't be trusting his memory over mine after attempting to trade me pick #2 in JH which he didn't even own. 🤦

We had this argument last year anyway. It's all over now.

Yeah, I'm just not really in the same position I was like 12 years ago or whatever- I've an extremely time intensive job.

Like, I can try guys but if you want someone that can dedicate more time to it than I can it won't hurt my feelings.

Back