Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 4, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Dallas Stars, Chargers
Hmmm.

I've looked at Tankathon and NFL.com. Clearly the mistake I made was getting my info from ESPN.

Did I read correctly that we're doing 4 rounds here?
Yep ill add the 4th round today. We have 15 picks left in the 3rd so will likely be done by the weekend.

If we add a 4th rd we will get that done with about a week to go to the actual draft, will wrap it up there. I think by doing 4 rounds will give us good i terest in at least the first 2 days of the draft

Sven

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 6, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Vikings, South Fremantle
Picking now...confirming hamler isnt available ? Ill wipe him off my boards
With Pick 91 the Chicago Bears select, Paulson Adebo, Cornerback, Stanford.

The Bears have a hole at corner after cutting Kyle Fuller for cap space.

Adebo has the size and speed to run with big receivers at the NFL level, but lost an oppurtunity to improve technique needs aftwr sitting out.

A promising prospect.

AmericanCrow back to you
Adebo was taken at pick 62 by the Packers....

62. Green Bay Packers - aussiedude - Paulson Adebo - Defensive Back - Stanford

aussiedude

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
a few players i wanted but were gone. and then had a hard time deciding on a few positions.

Almost went WR but then thought, na need to make this look plausible for a Packers draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

catters078

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 4, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Dallas Stars, Chargers
Playing on til either end of the 4th is complete or the Monday before the draft arrives. Whichever comes first.

Wouldnt mind giving people a day.or two to write up their summation if how they went.

A11dAtP0w3R

Enjoying my teams losses more than I should 😙
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers. Zach Wilson.
I'm a big Jalen Wydermyer fan, no one will care if I take him a year early yeah? Carolina is desperate for a TE.

aussiedude

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Anyone tells me Collins is gone as well, I am gonna riot.
Dont know how many rate him since he didnt play last year and only had like 750yds in '19.

He is one of the risky WR's could have high potential but never really shown it. I late 3rd heading into day 3 is about right for him

gaskin

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 19, 2009
On board the Russ Bus
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
LFC, Glory, Wests, Seahawks
Dont know how many rate him since he didnt play last year and only had like 750yds in '19.

He is one of the risky WR's could have high potential but never really shown it. I late 3rd heading into day 3 is about right for him
I'm not looking for a WR 1 or 2. We need a WR 3 and to have a guy that size with quite a bit of potential still on the board, I am happy to take him. He can come and develop without the pressure of being a WR 1 or 2 and it allows us to see whether he has the attitude and ability to make it.

Remove this Banner Ad