Fantasy 2021 BigFooty NFL Mock Draft - Sign Up and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Colts and Saints available.

Ill put you in for Colts and if yiu want a 2nd team, can take saints too
Gimme both, will rile up JD and the other Saints fans as well as drafting Wentz 12 TEs.

Just created the Board thread (with links for any guides)

I also just listed Round 1 so everyone could see their tag and see the board thread.

Ill adjust it to an updatable list when we get started

Current order is below.

1. Jacksonville Jaguars- fuey
2. New York Jets - Dixie Flatline
3. Miami Dolphins (from Houston) - Blacky
4. Atlanta Falcons - Dannyreed
5. Cincinatti Bengals - Sven
6. Philadelphia Eagles - rumply
7. Detroit Lions - drd23
8. Carolina Panthers- A11dAtP0w3R
9. Denver Broncos - Blacky
10. Dallas Cowboys- nobbyiscool
11. New York Giants - bgt2110
12. San Fransisco 49ers - Brasher
13. Los Angeles Chargers - catters078
14. Minnesota Vikings - Sven
15. New England Patriots- Monocle
16. Arizona Cardinals - aussiedude
17. Las Vegas Raiders - Chewy316
18. Miami Dolphins - Blacky
19. Washington- fuey
20. Chicago Bears - catters078
21. Indianapolis Colts - BeinPurplenGreen
22. Tennessee Titans- Dannyreed
23. New York Jets (from Seattle) - Dixie Flatline
24. Pittsburgh Steelers - andana
25. Jacksonville Jaguars (from LA Rams) - fuey
26. Cleveland Browns - AmericanCrow
27. Baltimore Ravens - drd23
28. New Orleans Saints - BeinPurplenGreen
29. Green bay Packers- aussiedude
30. Buffalo Bills - Brasher
31. Kansas City Chiefs - Monocle
32. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - GG.exe

Teams with no 1sts

Houston - Dixie Flatline
Seattle - gaskin

Free Agency slated to start Thursday. I think alot of Big Fish and main waves will be done by Saturday.

Thoughts on starting next Sunday?
might want to hold off till next Tuesday. after the first FA's move teams might spend the weekend working on trades and could see Rus or Watson moved on the weekend.

With the majority of key free agents signed ill look to open up commencing the draft Monday.

It looks like Wilson and Watson wont be going anywhere anytime soon, appears Wilson is off the table and Watsons personal issues makes me think he wont be moved till the actual draft, if at all.

If it works for everyone, will kick off Monday. Today Ill fix up the OP of the Board thread with all picks in the 1st 4 rounds.

Already less drama than the Luck/RG111 draft.

Nice pick fuey

I don't love Lawrence as much as others do, but I'm also not a big enough twit to Riggy this draft.

Based on what has been seen, and what the Jags need, it's pure stupidity to choose anyone else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't love Lawrence as much as others do, but I'm also not a big enough twit to Riggy this draft.

Based on what has been seen, and what the Jags need, it's pure stupidity to choose anyone else.
You should have traded pick 1 for Joe B

Tua is on the trade block

Reach out if you want to trade for him

Send him to the Houston Garbage Collectors. Hed fit in well with the rest of the players theyve recruited this offseason.

Auto select Zach Wilson for Dixie and start the draft at Miami.
Sorry we all got in a group chat and conspired to have him fall to the Lions just to give you a glimmer of hope for him falling into your arms.

Sorry we all got in a group chat and conspired to have him fall to the Lions just to give you a glimmer of hope for him falling into your arms.

I don't want him. With Cameron Erving our current left tackle it would only end in heartbrreak.

If you truly love something sometimes you have to let it go. 💕

I don't want him. With Cameron Erving our current left tackle it would only end in heartbrreak.

If you truly love something sometimes you have to let it go. 💕
Thats the kinda energy you send into the world that will end with him in Atlanta and break your heart twice a year.

Thats the kinda energy you send into the world that will end with him in Atlanta and break your heart twice a year.

I say it safely knowing he's not getting past the Jets at #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back