Fantasy 2021 BigFooty NFL Mock Draft - Sign Up and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

If you have good enough footwork and a burst of speed weight means * all to me for WRs. Opposing CBS can't jam you at the LOS if they are catching windburn.

As for discussion on Panthers must select a QB, I don't see it if the right person isn't available. We are still another year or two away from building the roster into a competitor, heaps of holes still. Drafting Fields or Lance isnt going on change anything in the short term, could actually ruin them coz of the oline currently is a mess. . Rhule has a 7 year contract remember also. It's not like he's under the pump to win now.

I'm not saying we don't draft one, cause Tepper seems very keen to get one in the building. Despite Watson's current situation, I still reckon we will be interested moving forward once we know what the NFLs ruling on it all is.

Still plenty of options moving forward. The Panthers 2021 season won't be significantly better if we take a QB at #8.

Crazy how different this is already going from the mocks.
There aren't many mocks that don't involve trades and that makes a big difference on when the QBs come off the board. I've seen mocks which have 4 QBs taken with the first 4 picks.

Lack of the combine will hurt the draft process. its taken away some of the hype because there are no players who will shoot up boards because of crazy combine stats. Pro days are more about the skills rather than the BS the combine does.

Wouldnt be shocked if qbs go in the top 4 even without trades. Eg, Dolphins taking Fields
55900db3ddeed0d0bdcea643215f7821.gif

I thought brasher picked pretty quickly, only 14 minutes after my own pick which was made a few minutes before blacky's post above :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ready to trade down 12 spots for 3 5th round picks in 2026-27-28

Then trade down 14 more spots for 2 3rd round picks in 2029-30

Then trade down 25 more spots for 7 6th rounders, 4 years after I die, with chance to vest into 5th rounders if I live to 2060

How am I doing Paul???

:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back