AFL 2021 Brownlow Medal (any results after no posting is automatic card)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cam Guthrie will poll between 1-3 votes today. Great for us who took him at $2.15 in our top 20 multis
If he was only given fair game time, it would have been the easier 3 ever. If you want to feel annoyed, check his game time compared to the rest of the field.

If he was only given fair game time, it would have been the easier 3 ever. If you want to feel annoyed, check his game time compared to the rest of the field.

wow 62% time on ground didn’t realise it was that low. 29 touches and 2 goals should still get him the 3 as there were no other standouts. I’d be very annoyed if I backed him 30+ touches

wow 62% time on ground didn’t realise it was that low. 29 touches and 2 goals should still get him the 3 as there were no other standouts. I’d be very annoyed if I backed him 30+ touches
It was actually crazy, I didn't realise either until the end. I only check because since his injury he hasn't played more than 100 mins like most star players do. but an entire quarter less than that is crazy. common chris scott ffs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would have gone
3 Merrett
2 Papley
1 Mills

If Mills polls over parker that would be a bit of a robbery. Mills junked it up with endless uncontested possessions in the last quarter, and virtually gifted a goal. His first quarter was good though I must admit, I just feel Paps and Parker were better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back