AFL 2021 Brownlow Medal (any results after no posting is automatic card)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
McCuggage simply hasn't played well enough to poll. He dominated early in the season and probably will be leading at the round 7/8 mark. But has hardly played a poll-worthy game since
I'd say that's fairly stiff. I have him polling votes in round 18, with a very small chance in rd 14 and 16 as well. But I agree, if probably needs another 2-3 to be safe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hoping Luke Parker can sneak in for a vote or 2. Clearly the swans best player would be huge if he gets the 2.

Aliir the 3
Agree with Aliir he should get the 3
Laird was huge for the crows so should also poll, will be a toss up between boak and wines I think.

Steele clear 3
Marshall was very good for the saints also
Parker could sneak in for 1, not sure who else for the saints would get a vote?

Agree with Aliir he should get the 3
Laird was huge for the crows so should also poll, will be a toss up between boak and wines I think.

Steele clear 3
Marshall was very good for the saints also
Parker could sneak in for 1, not sure who else for the saints would get a vote?

Wouldn't discount Higgins for the 1

Wouldn't discount Higgins for the 1
Ahh yes Higgins, I knew there was someone else. I’d actually be surprised to see Parker poll, if he kicked a goal or 2 then maybe but can’t see him polling as the other 2 players had a significant role in the victory

Parker had 12 clearances and 18 contested possessions and was Sydney’s best and only significantly contributor. The game was in the balance until halfway through q4 only because of him. I reckon he gets minimum 1 but marked him for 2. History tells us he polls in these games.
Hope your right 🙏🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back