Game Day 2021 Finals Matchday Supernova End of days thread

Who will you be barracking for in the grand final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Given their preparation.....not at all. Why do you think the media was running with "the star has line up for Port Power" and Port Power were overwhelming favourite to win.
Haha because it's a fish bowl here. Same thing happened last year if you don't remember.

I said during the week that port are best when they haven't played in a few days. No one has a head wobble like the power. No one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bailey Smith is a certified big game player.

Connor Rozee the opposite

Couldn't believe people here thinking Port would win in a canter.
Port were favourites, but c'mon people.
I thought it'd be a close win to the dogs, admittedly. This is a far better show of I'm being honest.

For all those supporters in here earlier talking up Port’s “amazing” recruitment from other clubs…how those players working out tonight? Alir, Motlop, Dixon, Fantasia all have done absolutely nothing when it mattered most!!!!!
Like I told them, they weren't actually need and set back the other players they had. All they did was grab whoever that wanted to join them, if they got Merrett who is actually an elite midfielder that they needed then sure.

Surely this changes Dawson's mind. Probably he is realising the crap powaa told him was all fantasy stuff.

Back