Game Day 2021 Finals Matchday Supernova End of days thread

Who will you be barracking for in the grand final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I had a feeling we’d get a port like this. The way they’ve been carrying on all week was like the win was a formality.
The worry was which Bulldogs would show up and for how long given the preparation they need to go through because of the COVID-19 interpreted finals series, thankfully the top 8 Bulldogs showed up and not just for a quarter like in R23.

It really is unforgiveable, absolutely everything going their way.

Fancy getting it all served up on a silver platter and choking like this, what a golden opportunity squandered.

Being able to play the GF against Melbourne on a neutral ground, once in a lifetime - just flushed down the toilet.

And how bloody glorious is it!!
Didn’t think I was getting much enjoyment out of this finals series, turns out I was wrong!

I feel like I've been one of the only posters confident of this happening.

The power just doesn't have it.

I think its the sheer arrogance of (most) Port fans

They thought they were a deadset certainty

And every crowd shot, they are sitting there liked stunned mullets. I mean, they had everything going for them. Oppo's best player under a cloud. Lost a great KD and a very good small fwd. SA health wouldn't let the Dogs train and Port still choke

Delightful

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port would have played Melbourne at a neutral ground with virtually no injuries. They were playing a hobbling Bullfrogs that finished 5th after having an extra weeks rest. They forgot to turn up and got destroyed by a superior midfield. For that, only one thing can be done - sign Hinkley up for another 3 years.

Back