flaps

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2009
Ballarat via Melbourne via Hobart via Albury
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Albury Bandits, Orlando Magic
Congrats everyone on a really active H&A season, active in terms of teams getting set etc.. it might be the best we've had it in our history, usually we're considering replacement coaches for the end of the season on the basis of a manager going AWOL. A little disappointing that this was the first season we didn't have a trade during the actual season. I don't think it's a lack of interest, just seems things have moved to a dynamic where everyone gets busy before and during the draft. I also feel like we've got a really strong top 8 and this will be a tough Finals series. Best of luck to everyone.
Just want to echo these thoughts. It's been a fun season, even if it's been as turbulent as last year. And hopefully we're all on board for next year.

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Good luck for the finals guys. Very strong back half of the season by my Wombats, in fact way too strong, after 9 rounds i was bottom and 0-9 and looking at one last top pick before moving up the ladder, however my Wombats had other ideas and went on to win 6 of my last 10 to finish 2 games outside the 8. Still draft picks aside, nice improvement at last and looks like the rebuild is in decent shape now. Anyways, may the best team win...

Rockford

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 22, 2006
Halls Head
AFL Club
Geelong
Jesus Christ... Jack Silvagni, not bad for a FA pickup KissKiss

flaps

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2009
Ballarat via Melbourne via Hobart via Albury
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Albury Bandits, Orlando Magic

Rockford

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 22, 2006
Halls Head
AFL Club
Geelong

Rockford

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 22, 2006
Halls Head
AFL Club
Geelong
Let's hope the games get played.

Projections are BS in my opinion. Even for those of us who have paid for it, it shouldn't be a stat behind a paywall that decides the outcome of a final.

Oof... projections are alright if no one can see the stats I guess. Hopefully they re-schedule these games and UF can just apply them during the week instead of projected scores. You're right though, someone who's made that call has done it on the basis that they're hoping it'll generate revenue with people paying to see the projected scores.

Jordie_tackles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
G-town
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MCFC, COBC, GWFC, TFC
Oof... projections are alright if no one can see the stats I guess. Hopefully they re-schedule these games and UF can just apply them during the week instead of projected scores. You're right though, someone who's made that call has done it on the basis that they're hoping it'll generate revenue with people paying to see the projected scores.
Projections are free for everyone now I think

Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
632AFB47-55AE-4B91-8F87-65550C8C2060.png

This couldn’t be closer Jordie_tackles going to come down to score and frees against

Jordie_tackles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
G-town
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MCFC, COBC, GWFC, TFC
View attachment 1193463
This couldn’t be closer Jordie_tackles going to come down to score and frees against
Congrats, was a hard year for me once witts went down, can look over lots of things but really thought I had more points in me and playing Charlie curnow over any of my bench would have swung it the other way.

Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Congrats, was a hard year for me once witts went down, can look over lots of things but really thought I had more points in me and playing Charlie curnow over any of my bench would have swung it the other way.
Thanks mate. Bad luck!

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Jesus Christ... Jack Silvagni, not bad for a FA pickup KissKiss
How did he end up so good?!?! He was the poster boy for your absolutely average/mediocre fantasy fwd. Really quite a bad drop by me, i actually lost him and was looking for him for the past few months so if he could be returned to me that would be cool.

Rockford

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 22, 2006
Halls Head
AFL Club
Geelong
How did he end up so good?!?! He was the poster boy for your absolutely average/mediocre fantasy fwd. Really quite a bad drop by me, i actually lost him and was looking for him for the past few months so if he could be returned to me that would be cool.

He always had the potential, was just (probably still is) a bit hit and miss. If the Blues end up playing him through the ruck part-time then he's going to become very fantasy relevant.

Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers

tenderwarrior

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2003
Launceston
AFL Club
Geelong
Really? I'll have to go have a look! I might be a chance. The last 3 weeks you've had me beaten either 6-3 or 5-4. All I saw was Heppell was back and thought I was in for a rough weekend :D
Lloyd, Howe, Ellis, McDonald and Bruest from my last game, added to Greenwood, Z.Williams etc.. but then also depth missing too, so struggling to name a full squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back