NFL 2021 - NFL Pre-Season Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Your move NFLPA …this is outrageous, almost strike worthy. It’s like putting in extra work at home because you’re a pro and getting smashed for it. Disgraceful

Your move NFLPA …this is outrageous, almost strike worthy. It’s like putting in extra work at home because you’re a pro and getting smashed for it. Disgraceful

Denver's scab rookies choosing to go into mini camp are even worse.

Mile high sweatshop

James got paid like 250 grand per snap

He can fu** right off

Bad signing by management doesn't excuse you being campaigners to get out of paying out players with legitimate injuries.

Have a heart, mate. :p

James got paid like 250 grand per snap

He can fu** right off

Isaiah Wilson was paid 1.4 mil by the Titans per snap I'm pretty sure, James was a bargain.

Bad signing by management doesn't excuse you being campaigners to get out of paying out players with legitimate injuries.

Have a heart, mate. :p
Bad decision by front office = sucked in
Bad decision by James = have a heart

Lol - *en taste it Juwaan

Bad decision by front office = sucked in
Bad decision by James = have a heart

Lol - fu**en taste it Juwaan

Another massive Elway fail as GM. Was a terrible contract at the time. People did say you significantly overpaid.

Another massive Elway fail as GM. Was a terrible contract at the time. People did say you significantly overpaid.
This is poor bait even by your standards.

My boy Mike Floria's mob CBS saying at the time the broncos overpaid here, good one Mikey! Right again! 🤗👍

There's certainly an argument to be made that the Broncos are overpaying for an offensive tackle of James' caliber, but the Broncos did at least find a way to upgrade at the position, even though they might come to regret the price tag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

😂😂😂

Thank you for posting a Florio article where he really doesn’t say anything at all. Very compelling stuff as always.

Says nothing, apart from being 100% spot on the money that the Broncos will end up regretting the price. Florio and his boys at CBS #1 🤗

Says nothing, apart from being 100% spot on the money that the Broncos will end up regretting the price. Florio and his boys at CBS #1 🤗
“Might” regret
Paid him jack s**t last year and paying him jack s**t this year

“Might” regret
Paid him jack sh*t last year and paying him jack sh*t this year

Bad advertising for future free agents, who wants to go to the tight arse Broncos if someone has the choice out of two teams?

Well no duh. I dont expect a non-Broncos fan to understand the situation but I also don't expect them to feel so strongly about which they dont understand
Well explain it then instead of talking riddles

Remove this Banner Ad

Back