2021 Non-Crows AFL Discussion Part 1: we can have lots of fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bay62

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 28, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Eddie vs Koch for most self-centred, selfish, entitled BS artist - “But we only want what’s best for the game, it’s not really us just trying to take everything for ourselves and stuff the rest, honest!”

Eddie has called out Port because he recognizes their MO from the ground up

The only response to anything Port want is no - nothing - never. It will always be about only them and it will never stop. Their approach was clear from day 1 with their totally self-centred deceit to get into the AFL and as a result they can’t be trusted on anything

That line about sowing and reaping was written for them

Aug 21, 2008
AFL Club
Adelaide
I grew up in the heart of Alberton as a die hard Crows fan but Port to me are just like any of the other 17 clubs - a team we have to beat to win a flag.

They have good young players, just like Sydney do. Just like we do.
They have some aging guys and some spuds, just like North do. Just like most other clubs do.
They have some dodgy off-field characters, just like Richmond do. Just like we do.

I have no vested interest in what colours they or any other clubs wear. If Port want to rock up in a floral get up for a Showdown, go for it.

I think the fixation on Port by a few of our posters comes across a bit sad on this board. A couple in particular come to mind, thankfully they stick to the Bay because it's downright embarrassing.

Leave it to Port fans to be "those guys", be the better club.

Sidthehat

All Australian
Oct 7, 2017
London
AFL Club
Adelaide
He was shown up for mobility during the pre season.

Has decent straight line speed but struggled for change of direction movement.

I agree. He looked at a bit lost at AFL level and I think this was in part due to him getting to the contest fairly swiftly but when the play shifted laterally he was found wanting.

Something that’ll potentially be difficult to overcome if it’s so.

Obviously vision has been limited so looking forward to seeing him in the twos.

Hopefully we are wrong!

Found this interesting on Will Gould on Sydney thread.

Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
bleddy heck, Jake Stringer is going to get leather poisoning at this rate..although just missed getting his 3rd goal in the 1st 1/4

Bay62

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 28, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
I grew up in the heart of Alberton as a die hard Crows fan but Port to me are just like any of the other 17 clubs - a team we have to beat to win a flag.

They have good young players, just like Sydney do. Just like we do.
They have some aging guys and some spuds, just like North do. Just like most other clubs do.
They have some dodgy off-field characters, just like Richmond do. Just like we do.

I have no vested interest in what colours they or any other clubs wear. If Port want to rock up in a floral get up for a Showdown, go for it.

I think the fixation on Port by a few of our posters comes across a bit sad on this board. A couple in particular come to mind, thankfully they stick to the Bay because it's downright embarrassing.

Leave it to Port fans to be "those guys", be the better club.

Sorry mate, it’s too late for some of us! 😄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back