2021 Non-Crows AFL Discussion Part 1: we can have lots of fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nik Cox has great skills for a big man
Watching 3 x 1st year talls, I'm wondering what the hell are North thinking drafting mids... & why are we no debuting Thilthorpe?

Aug 9, 2019
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels, Central Augusta
He's taller than I expected. I saw some of his draft highlights and thought he was shorter than that.
Nah always was a nice height for a mid/forward but boy has he muscled up. I've always thought he was one of the better prospects from last year's draft, split second decision making and want to take the game on is going to be so damaging with the new rule changes.

rocket18

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 9, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Goody Saints
Just makes me think why can't we just play Thilthorpe, this Cox kid is even more slight and is managing the game well no reason Riley can't do the same.

Because we are idiots.

TT will play when we start losing and Tex is out of form.

And he gets a few niggles as the year goes on and winter has arrived etc etc. Should have come in against the GC and he would have got 4 games against similar level teams as us.

Such a wasted opportunity.

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
And he gets a few niggles as the year goes on and winter has arrived etc etc. Should have come in against the GC and he would have got 4 games against similar level teams as us.

Such a wasted opportunity.
Was happy enough he didn't play last week, but this week was the one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back