Discussion 2021 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dale better role
He’s basically hall in a dogs jumper

I’m going Langford though for dpp as I’m only running 1 premo fwd/mid in dusty and like the flexibility

3 tons in a row for Langford ..

Punchable might be back this week.
No DPP for Toby this year...umm ok.

Couple tricky ones here

Greene vs Hall vs Hawkins vs Dixon (best round 12 fwd premo)

Rich vs Stewart
1. Hall
2. Hawkins
3. Greene
4. Dixon

Stewart

Couple tricky ones here

Greene vs Hall vs Hawkins vs Dixon (best round 12 fwd premo)

Rich vs Stewart

Gotta be Hall, but he's the only one I have of those.
Hawkins probably just edges Dixon.
Never owned Punchable, and probably never will. He's a brain fart away from a 2-3 week suspension.

Love Tommy Stewart, but Rich is a solid pick. Stewart in front as he has already had his bye.

I want Hawkins and Lyons, but can't afford both ($20k short).

Which of these options is better?

Lyons and big Charlie Dixon
vs
Hawkins and Zerrett

(Zerrett/Lyons in next week, Hawkins/Dixon in this week).

Hawkins and Zerrett

Whitfield vs Bowes +50k

Titch v Jelly

On recent form Jelly looks the easy choice, but injury wise Titch has a much better record and will surely play more games. Annoyingly Titch is inconsistent and goes 70-130-70-130.

Who scores more for the year?

The two league games i most need to win are in Round 13 (Jelly vs North and Titch vs Sydney) and Round 16 (Jelly v Melb and Titch v Port) and Round 18 (Jelly v Swans and Titch v Melb).

Who would you choose?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Titch v Jelly

On recent form Jelly looks the easy choice, but injury wise Titch has a much better record and will surely play more games. Annoyingly Titch is inconsistent and goes 70-130-70-130.

Who scores more for the year?

The two league games i most need to win are in Round 13 (Jelly vs North and Titch vs Sydney) and Round 16 (Jelly v Melb and Titch v Port) and Round 18 (Jelly v Swans and Titch v Melb).

Who would you choose?

Jelly cause I'm bringing him in and he will go 200 this week.

Whitters

Jelly vs Guthrie

Guthrie is the real deal this year and I don't think Danger back in will effect his scoring. I have Jelly been great since I got him in but there is always the fear of an injury. It probably comes down to what suits you and if you willing to take a risk with a $50k saving on Jelly.

Guthrie is the real deal this year and I don't think Danger back in will effect his scoring. I have Jelly been great since I got him in but there is always the fear of an injury. It probably comes down to what suits you and if you willing to take a risk with a $50k saving on Jelly.
Both picks scare me TBH...guess the cash would be handy.
What was Guthries injury and has Jelly had his yearly injury yet this year?

Both picks scare me TBH...guess the cash would be handy.
What was Guthries injury and has Jelly had his yearly injury yet this year?

Jelly has played every game this year but what concerns me most is Judd_Magic is going to Roughie him back in this week it's going to end in tears I can see it. :'(

Jelly has played every game this year but what concerns me most is Judd_Magic is going to Roughie him back in this week it's going to end in tears I can see it. :'(
Maybe we need to put some work into JM to take Guth so we can Bradbury our way to a injury free Jelly.

Duncan v Jelly v Boak
How important is the cash? Boak as a 105-110 averaging player is fine. Duncan and Jelly could go 115-120 though.

Jelly if I had to choose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back