Discussion 2021 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't really go wrong...I prefer Oliver simply because he has been doing it since day 1. His first full season he averaged 111 and his peak (2020) was 120+. Lyons is a gun too but only really 'broke out' for the first time last year (113 ave) in his 10th season.
You're right that Oliver has been doing it longer, but Lyons really broke out post byes in 2019. He did so well I nearly started with him last year.
Post byes in 2019 he averaged 117, but if you ignore a low outlier of 50, (can't find why it was so low), that average increases to 123. Even with Neale playing he would have been a good option, but with Neale out for so long he's a great one.

You don't think he will continue in the middle or he's just burn by you too many times? 😃

I don't trust Cameron to put Jelly back to the forward line once the Giants other mids all come back.

FYI, yes I am badly burnt.

I don't trust Cameron to put Jelly back to the forward line once the Giants other mids all come back.

FYI, yes I am badly burnt.
Yeah that's my concern. Thinking titch is safer option.
will have to wait for when Flynn, Warner, Jordan ready to moo to get the big guns in Oliver, Bont, Lyons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boak
vs
Jelly
vs
Taranto
vs
other at a similar price
bump

Anybody else want to add their 2c? Would love as many opinions as I can get, really torn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back