Trades 2021 Round 10 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How often do small forwards kicking 2 goals from 10-15 touches get named in the bests?

In any case -
Hanrahan: 6 goals in 7 games. Applies minimal to no pressure
Brockman: 6 goals in 4 games. Applies decent pressure

Should 100% be playing over him. There’s no reason for him not to be, it’s a plain bad selection call.

I've held him because he has something special, but obviously he has not ticked some sort of defensive pressure box for the coaches - he's being coached to achieve something before coming back in - that's just how it rolls.

Marshall to Poulter in forward line.
Was going to go Powell but that's going to leave around $150-250k left in the bank pointlessly.
If I ditch Kozi I have $871k and can afford anyone plus bench Bergman.

Tempting to get Duncan and running the bye gauntlet. I'll have 15 playing this week for R12 plus fix 5 between now and then. :oops:

Mate if you have fifteen including Duncan it simply means you have to dump two Rnd12 bye candidates next week - so it narrows your options but all doable, just make a plan of who you will do that with so you don't get distracted. Duncan is a jet. But, can you wait this and next game out to get him - it's two games? (Then the bye of course - then Round 13 you will be wanting to look to someone like him with three trades to do it) I think Rowbottom (bye in Rd14) is prime meat in the mids or Steele if you don't have him yet - fwiw

Last edited:
Mate if you have fifteen including Duncan it simply means you have to dump two Rnd12 bye candidates next week - so it narrows your options but all doable, just make a plan of who you will do that with so you don't get distracted. Duncan is a jet. But, can you wait this and next game out to get him - it's two games? (Then the bye of course - then Round 13 you will be wanting to look to someone like him with three trades to do it) I think Rowbottom (bye in Rd14) is prime meat in the mids or Steele if you don't have him yet - fwiw
The 15 is guys playing round 12 so doesnt include Duncan. I have substantial R12 options to get rid of next 2 weeks. Bergman, Drew, Powell, Markov, Flynn and Brockman. In fact they are the guys I'd be looking to dump regardless of byes lol. With 5 trades (2 up and 3 down presumably) I will add 2 to the 15 with the ups but the 3 will become the difficult part given my rookie downgrades will be limited to 12 teams.

Steele, Oliver and Lyons are the other 3 mids I like. Oliver I think will fall and I'll grab him soon.

So Moreira likes ROB to Z Smith

ROB next three Nank Grundy Gawn looks painful

Darcy has Hickey, Ladhams, Sweet/Martin/English

So might as well Yolo and go Smith I think

Ridley with a BE of 97 surely won't make that and drop and Martin has 92 might make that

So next week if Markov fails he becomes Ridley

Jordan Powell RCD are my only rookies on the field in the mids and Jordan should be safe to the Byes and Powell is playing the leaky Bombers

So now I have the choice of

Out
ROB scoring like a rookie
Bergman backing him against the Pies unless he is late out
Powell backing him against the Bombers was rested
Warner worried after Gulden/Campbell have gone down a rest is coming
IN
Heeney
Smith Z

Next week
Bergman to Dusty
Laird to Mids Powell out for Ridley
So as long as Powell and Bergman don't loose 60k and Dusty and Ridley don't make more then 60k

Should be good to go

I've held him because he has something special, but obviously he has not ticked some sort of defensive pressure box for the coaches - he's being coached to achieve something before coming back in - that's just how it rolls.
Brockman didn't even play reserves last week and wasnt on the injury list. Any thoughts why?

Trade change number 348 for the week.

Finn Macrae to Dusty. Moves Robertson off the ground.

Powell was my second trade out, but Fantasia’s injury has forced my hand.
Fantasia to Ridley via Hall into the fwd line.

The trades definitely make my fwd line a lot stronger on paper with Fantasia and Robertson off the field for Dusty and Hall.

Hoping a Bianco gets named and holds his spot because a Bergman (on bench) to someone like a Bianco next week and Powell can become a mid premier.

The goat Selby never holds injuries but said to hold brayshaw and now I'm not sure what to do.
He finished the game vs Essendon so surely a good sign.

Trade brayshaw and Marshall to gawn and Ridley/cerra
Trade Marshall and Powell to gawn and Poulter and bank some cash for next week?
Or Marshall and Powell to Darcy and dusty even know his s**t for the bye round?

The goat Selby never holds injuries but said to hold brayshaw and now I'm not sure what to do.

Or Marshall and Powell to Darcy and dusty even know his sh*t for the bye round?

The Brayshaw injury happened at training it sounds like so surely needs more than a week to recover from.

I'm still trading.

Assuming Bianco isn’t named, who’s the best sub-$200k option. Madden, Ralphsmith, Murray, someone else? They all look as bad as each other

Think Bray ‘tweaked’ his calf on Wednesday at training

Cera BE is like 120 id wait

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This Brayshaw injury is doing my head in.

Only $1k short of being able to go Brayshaw to Oliver and Farrar to Dusty.

Does anyone know if Darcy will remain as the #1 ruck for Freo? I see he's still sharing the hit-outs with Lobb.
(By the way, what happened to the Fantasy threads on the team boards, nowhere to ask these questions anymore:mad:)
Darcy is safely our number one ruck, Lobb doesn't offer a heap as a ruck.

Does anyone know if Darcy will remain as the #1 ruck for Freo? I see he's still sharing the hit-outs with Lobb.
(By the way, what happened to the Fantasy threads on the team boards, nowhere to ask these questions anymore:mad:)
No way Darcy isn’t number 1 barring injury. And yeah I can’t seem to find any threads at all, guess it’s all in here now. I usually just try to tag someone from that team I know can help if that makes sense. Gets a quick response generally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back