List Mgmt. 2021 Trade, FA and Draft Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Havent looked into a second of the draft this year but on the highlights ive seen since we drafted him he looks like a very Jason Taylor pick. ie: A footballer not an athlete, good fundamentals.

You'd assume the plan is to play him as a forward? (or perhaps a backup plan incase Petty leaves)
How ******* good has it been not needing to worry about the draft!

I'd be guessing, but I'd agree with you in thinking he would be groomed forward. Especially if Tomlinson can get back fit and healthy over next few years. He looks very Tom Lynch like to me.

Definite lack of inside mids drafted... and no ruck depth. Will Minson anyone?

Definite lack of inside mids drafted... and no ruck depth. Will Minson anyone?

Is he still only 23?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I do like on fox footy when a player is selected they have those ticks then there's always one question mark like 'running capacity' it's not needed.
Let's face it, running is a very overrated skill for AFL players. If it wasn't for the bias of recruiters I'd say there would be at keast half a dozen 1-legged superstars hopping around at AFL level

Let's face it, running is a very overrated skill for AFL players. If it wasn't for the bias of recruiters I'd say there would be at keast half a dozen 1-legged superstars hopping around at AFL level

Exactly just finding a flaw for the sake of it. Who cares they get time to improve. Running capacity is probably one of the easiest 'flaw' to rectify

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve been coached (a long time ago) by some very experienced coaches that held a pet hate of kicking on your opposite foot.

Used to s**t me because one of my only strengths was a good left foot!

I like that we had the pick before the pick we gave to Brisbane last year, and have convinced myself on exactly nil evidence or even suggestion that we took the player they desperately wanted just before they could. I have zero desire to learn of the factual accuracy of that second bit.

Also like that we could do that because we had the second last pick of the first round ie the ‘GF loser pick’. Best of both worlds.
Random I know, but… wrong draft for this scenario.

Go back to the 2019 draft, second round, when you picked Trent Rivers right before our pick. We wanted him baaad.

Last draft, JVR was one spot behind the kid we drafted (Lohman), on the clubs big board. We got the two kids we wanted at our first two picks.

You guys actually tried to trade up to the Giants pick 15, to get ahead of us, to try and draft the kid we picked at our first pick (Wilmot).

Random I know, but… wrong draft for this scenario.

Go back to the 2019 draft, second round, when you picked Trent Rivers right before our pick. We wanted him baaad.

Last draft, JVR was one spot behind the kid we drafted (Lohman), on the clubs big board. We got the two kids we wanted at our first two picks.

You guys actually tried to trade up to the Giants pick 15, to get ahead of us, to try and draft the kid we picked at our first pick (Wilmot).
One of my favourite phenomena is when random opposition supporters manage to find throwaway comments about their team on other sides’ boards, I’m always amazed when it happens

Remove this Banner Ad

Back