2nds 2021 VFL and East Coast Second-Tier Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

About to watch the replay now. Saw the start last night but had to leave for school after we kicked the first two goals.

Have read everyone's comments, thanks for posting, can't wait to see the game. Looking forward to watching Joyce & particularly Reville. I remember seeing him in our game against the Bombers early in the year & he caught my eye.

Will have the Saints Cats game on another screen with no sound ;) Priorities right?
After reading about BReville..........has made me hungry so time for a taosted ham n cheese sandwich for breakfast;)

absolutely, carter looks almost ready. So does Bruce Reville...... can we just sign him???? Young Berry looks ready, Tom Joyce looks totally ready.......Ballenden just needs a bit more time at CHB. Henry looks super promising........McFadyen is totally ready.

However, CEY isn't up to it. Ely Smith is in the same boat.....as is Fullarton.
I thought CEY improved in the second half as he worked into the game. Some very good one touch plays. Good depth.
others mentioned were promising but still need more development. Joyce probably closest.

Ely injuried. Fullerton still developing. Broke even with Smith in some centre square contests.

Surpised about C. Michael, didn't think he would turn into anything but definitly looked a player. I understand why some are saying he is playing the the Rich mould but he has different strengths. Looks more like a runner. Still think we nee a long term player who can kick 50m with a bit of accuracy (not expecting the same level of accuracy as Rich as that is crazy).

Surpised about C. Michael, didn't think he would turn into anything but definitly looked a player. I understand why some are saying he is playing the the Rich mould but he has different strengths. Looks more like a runner. Still think we nee a long term player who can kick 50m with a bit of accuracy (not expecting the same level of accuracy as Rich as that is crazy).

Carter Michael has been such a surprise. I never expected much from him but what he's showing is very impressive and could translate to AFL level. The good thing about both he and Madden is they're different types of half backs. Plenty to work with.

Carter Michael seems a good Hinge replacement for the time being

Tbh he already looks like he has more upside than Hinge and he's in the infancy of his development. Tbh though I never rated Hinge so maybe my opinion is skewed there.

absolutely, carter looks almost ready. So does Bruce Reville...... can we just sign him???? Young Berry looks ready, Tom Joyce looks totally ready.......Ballenden just needs a bit more time at CHB. Henry looks super promising........McFadyen is totally ready.

However, CEY isn't up to it. Ely Smith is in the same boat.....as is Fullarton.

I loved Ballenden down back. Gets way more ball down back and those long passes 😍😍😍

Reminded me of Lukocius

Nice if he turned out like Drummond without the injuries. He might get his debut against the Tiges after todays injuries.

Nice if he turned out like Drummond without the injuries. He might get his debut against the Tiges after todays injuries.

Not likely. Ac Chee will stay back
They will bring in Madden for Lester
Colman will stay forward
Berry will be sub

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not likely. Ac Chee will stay back
They will bring in Madden for Lester
Colman will stay forward
Berry will be sub

Except Dusty going forward (GWS) makes this set up fraught with danger. Adams may be needed to go on Dusty and we will need another tall for Lynch /Riewoldt. Ballendenn is an option. Would have been far simpler if Gardner was available to go to Martin.

Except Dusty going forward (GWS) makes this set up fraught with danger. Adams may be needed to go on Dusty and we will need another tall for Lynch /Riewoldt. Ballendenn is an option. Would have been far simpler if Gardner was available to go to Martin.

Starcevich can take Martin.

B Smith might be another option to stretch and play taller

Starcevich can take Martin.

B Smith might be another option to stretch and play taller
Taking away Starce from his usual role on the most dangerous smalls opens us significantly. Although Starce may be an option it's not one IMO we should be robing Peter to pay Paul situation.

Starc on Dusty?

Taking away Starce from his usual role on the most dangerous smalls opens us significantly. Although Starce may be an option it's not one IMO we should be robing Peter to pay Paul situation.
Would Dustin Martin not be considered their most dangerous small when he rolls forward?

Starc isn't the only defender who can take smalls, and I don't want us to be too dependent on him to do so. This is an excellent opportunity to put Madden, Kiddy or even Prior on a small defender.

Starc isn't the only defender who can take smalls, and I don't want us to be too dependent on him to do so. This is an excellent opportunity to put Madden, Kiddy or even Prior on a small defender.

Where is this talk of Coleman playing defense coming from?

Kind of like when he played on de Goey?

Where is this talk of Coleman playing defense coming from?

He even rotated down back a couple of times yesterday after Gardiner went down. Based off what I could see on the TV, Ah Chee shifted back when Lester went down and Coleman came on, and then when Gardiner went down Coleman rotated back when Ah Chee was on the bench.

He even rotated down back a couple of times yesterday after Gardiner went down. Based off what I could see on the TV, Ah Chee shifted back when Lester went down and Coleman came on, and then when Gardiner went down Coleman rotated back when Ah Chee was on the bench.

Thought Coleman was more wing and Prior was down back a bit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back