2022/23 Melbourne Victory Thread - R.I.P OSM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recycle FC

Loved Adama though soooo...

Ill Allow It GIF

Reycle can be good if it's the right player. Davidson, Rojas - bring back!!! Others - not so much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hell of a membership drive, watching other teams announce exciting players with international pedigree while we... announce academy players being promoted.

hell of a membership drive, watching other teams announce exciting players with international pedigree while we... announce academy players being promoted.

What is it that the fans of this club wants? All last season we where saying we need to play the youth players so the club is responding with signing up our youth players, now the fans are complaining because we are signing youth players, the entitlement with some of our fan base it seems the club just can't win. (not pointing the finger at you specifically nobbyiscool) just in general from what I've been reading on the socials.

I'm sure other signings are coming we are still in the early days of preseason.

Last edited:
What is it that the fans of this club wants? All last season we where saying we need to play the youth players so the club is responding with signing up our youth players, now the fans are complaining because we are signing youth players, the entitlement with some of our fan base it seems the club just can't win. (not pointing the finger at you specifically nobbyiscool) just in general from what I've been reading on the socials.

I'm sure other signings are coming we are still in the early days of preseason.

Since when is a football team built using a either/or approach? It needs to be a mix.

In any case, no one has a problem signing academy players, they’re cynical about the club announcing them on social media as major announcements while other teams announce guys who are going to be first team players. It’s just content…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back