Universal Love 2022-24 Random Chat - BBQ, Other Food, Cats, Whatever

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantastic. How many people do you have to invite over to get through that?
8 adults and 5 kids

We didn't get close to getting through it though

The dog is loving the leftovers

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

I have

I'm over 25 :(
Sorry, I was a bummer. I've started having hamstring issues with my right one but I think it's mostly related to my lack of fitness/strength overall.
I don't know that they are the kind of injury with a quick fix. A physio can help diagnose how bad it is (if it's relatively mild it could come mostly good with a week or two rest) and can give exercises for strengthening it as you recover.

Nah. Keep it moving. Keep the blood flowing. Work on loosening the glutes and lower back as that is where a lot of hamstring injuries originate.

Then work on strengthening. Use bands and the like

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it worth getting a thigh/groin compression sleeve? I hear there great for training with sore/injured hamstrings just to get through and help heal, Then when it's good enough i can move to resistance bands?

Let’s not get hasty mate.
Nah its legit

Increased blood flow from alcohol makes the bleeding worse

I tore my hamstring years back. THe trainer told me not to drink but it was the day of my birthday party so I was like 'not gonna happen'. Went out smashed a heap of piss and consumed a few other substances. 24 hours later my whole hamstring was black lol

Nearly got talked in to playing Vets this year, at 36 this here is the reason why I decided against it.

Rest that leg as much as you can
36, you’re a pup. Get out there!

I'm at the Foo Fighters tonight.
My first visit to Kardinia Park.
I'm sitting in the Brad Close Hand of God Stand, on Level 2. I'm probably sitting in the seat where the ball landed after he punched it out on the full.
Can see the Max Gawn pocket behind the stage from where I'm sitting.

Proper Gander Dark Avenger the narration very old world.

Remember a joke from the 80's.

How do you spell AIDS?
A. I. D. S.
Are you positive?
Yes...…..
hilarity ensues.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back