Universal Love 2022-24 Random Chat - BBQ, Other Food, Cats, Whatever

Remove this Banner Ad

I loved Johnny's Green Room. Used to play pinball and pool there in the 80s. I don't suppose the pinball machines and pool tables are still there?
I wouldn't know honestly, never been there
Girl I know my age, managed there at the est.

Maybe it's cos I'm old ... but rap 'music' FFS!! Should be called 'talking, mumbling and/or shouting' ....

Baker Boy ... he should stick to his Bakers Delight job.
This is peak boomer content. Love it.

I've got a mate who got himself an e-bike. Never rides his normal bike now, so we never go on rides together any more. Soft as butter.

He's now into audio books.

What next? Pay someone to chew his food for him?
I’ve got a self-emptying, vacuuming and mopping ECOVAC robot thing. I bought it on Saturday. He is A MAZING. He first did a reconnaissance mission to map the house, which I can then use from a phone app to get him to just vacuum or mop a particular area. He can be voice commanded too, but his ears aren’t that sensitive so I needed to shout at him a bit. I did my 10,000 steps on Saturday and again on Sunday just following him around. I keep worrying that he’ll get the bit between his teeth and take off down the street.

I need to learn to leave him to it really. If I’m following him around all day then I may as well just mop the place myself. Also its pretty clean in here all of a sudden but I keep summoning him because its fun. Plus he has a camera so I can see what is going on with the cats on my phone from anywhere with a signal. The cats are less freaked by him then I anticipated. They stay out of his way when he is skulking around the place, but have got to a point where they can approach and prod him when he is taking a nap.

Last edited:
I’ve got a self-emptying, vacuuming and mopping ECOVAC robot thing. I bought it on Saturday. He is A MAZING. He first did a reconnaissance mission to map the house, which I can then use from a phone app to get him to just vacuum or mop a particular area. He can be voice commanded too, but his ears aren’t that sensitive so I needed to shout at him a bit. I did my 10,000 steps on Saturday and again on Sunday just following him around. I keep worrying that he’ll get the bit between his teeth and take off down the street.

I need to learn to leave him to it really. If I’m following him around all day then I may as well just mop the place myself. Also its pretty clean in here all of a sudden but I keep summoning him because its fun. Plus he has a camera so I can see what is going on with the cats on my phone from anywhere with a signal. The cats are less freaked by him then I anticipated. They stay out of his way when he is skulking around the place, but have got to a point where they can approach and prod him when he is taking a nap.
cat roomba GIF

Just got back from a couple of days at Marysville and at the snow

Lake Mountain is pretty s**t at the moment. Literally 2 toboggan runs that were about 70 meters long and that was it.

Snow was mostly fake, but that's ok the kids didn't mind. But apparently with their staff shortages up there there can't open most of the place

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m bored.

So I’ve decided to guess which posters have a beard. I reckon Bluelegs has a beard. Not sure about Toump but I’m leaning towards a beard. Dark Dwarf is bearded and maybe Crimson

I’m bored.

So I’ve decided to guess which posters have a beard. I reckon Bluelegs has a beard. Not sure about Toump but I’m leaning towards a beard. Dark Dwarf is bearded and maybe Crimson
Get out of my head

I’m bored.

what about me?

what about me?
I was thinking about you. I reckon both. You’ve had some beard phases and other times no beard. Hard to say but I reckon right now you have a beard

I was thinking about you. I reckon both. You’ve had some beard phases and other times no beard. Hard to say but I reckon right now you have a beard

You are spot on, I usually always have some sort of facial hair but what type and length changes depending on my mood and if I have to keep it neat for work. When I was on holidays a few weeks ago I grew my full Ron Burgundy depression beard out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back