Universal Love 2022-24 Random Chat - BBQ, Other Food, Cats, Whatever

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm curious to know how two slices became the default serving; it's really not natural. I switched from two slices of toast in the morning to one slice of toast in November, and hand on heart I've never felt better in my entire life.
I'm so far behind hear but how the * do you live on a slice of toast. I'm eating that while I make my brekky

Looks very dry
Flat end you can see is a little dry but that's how Mrs Crim asks for it to be cooked. Point end is juicy as.

If I get just a point piece that only has that thick end of the flat she won't eat it.

I'm so far behind hear but how the * do you live on a slice of toast. I'm eating that while I make my brekky
I'm a pig I eat all day anyway lol

Also, speaking of piggery, A11dAtP0w3R is right, them daniel donuts are DELICIOUS!!!
You get a free donut when you sign up to their app too!! Blueberry Cheesecake Donut for the win!

I'm a pig I eat all day anyway lol

Also, speaking of piggery, A11dAtP0w3R is right, them daniel donuts are DELICIOUS!!!
You get a free donut when you sign up to their app too!! Blueberry Cheesecake Donut for the win!

I havent tried Blueberry Cheesecake, will have a go next time.

I havent tried Blueberry Cheesecake, will have a go next time.
I signed up and got a free donut and I get a free donut for referring my partner and she gets a free donut too so I got TWO FREE DONUT waiting for me next time. They gave me a voucher for a six pack of donut for $15 too.
So $15 and get 8 goddamn cream-filled bundles of soft lovely pleasure, can't *en wait.
CHOC PISTACCIO IS NEXT!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Archer beat up my former neighbour in the toilets at the races a while back.
Yeah I got a friend who had some kind of business dealing with Archer, maybe something related to a sponsorship or something? Anyway he Said he walked past him one day in the city and Arch just started verbally abused him and swearing at him (while sucking on durrie).

Sounds like a total pig.

Got a few mates from Heidelberg, sounds like a pretty rough area.

Yeah I got a friend who had some kind of business dealing with Archer, maybe something related to a sponsorship or something? Anyway he Said he walked past him one day in the city and Arch just started verbally abused him and swearing at him (while sucking on durrie).

Sounds like a total pig.

Got a few mates from Heidelberg, sounds like a pretty rough area.
West heidelberg with all the commission housing is

West heidelberg with all the commission housing is
Ahh right, same as everywhere then. Didn't realise they had much commission housing there. There's some lovely houses around Rosanna, Macloud, Heidelberg too really.

Ahh right, same as everywhere then. Didn't realise they had much commission housing there. There's some lovely houses around Rosanna, Macloud, Heidelberg too really.
Yeah I worked in Heidelberg for a for years a while back. Around there its lovely, Ivanhoe especially.

Had to go up to the hospital one day after work and * me it's a different world. Like the commission housing on Epson Rd in Ascot Vale but many blocks more of them.

Boy, this is just one reason why we have the best PR team.

The premiership coach himself, heard I wasn't doing so well, wow 😳 fair to say this made my day!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230302-090435_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20230302-090435_Messenger.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 47
I had quite a significant accident.
I was the victim in a head on HS MVA, the other car was speeding down the wrong side of the road(my lane!) completely wrote both of us off the road (Which makes it worse is the local paper reported the crash and completely funked the story up implicating me as the guilty party, the police from both WON and SR have confirmed my statements were true, so will be getting a retraction from the local paper.)
Which resulted in 2 fractures in my lower back. Been at the Alfred since Monday, after staying overnight at WONTHAGGI.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back