Fixture 2022 AFL Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Playing Bulldogs in R2. Have matched up against them okay of late but does make a win in R1 all the more critical.

The leaks that was posted onto the AFL website only shows the scheduled fixtures from Round 3 onwards. Where are you seeing the Bulldogs in Round 2?

I for one am happy we aren't featuring in the season opener against Richmond. I'm sick of fronting up round one at the G to open the season, getting smashed and the season going down hill from there. Prefer some easier. potential soft kills to get the season started off on the right foot for a change.
I don't mean to alarm you, but we're still playing Richmond at the G

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we can split the first two we have a great chance to get off to a good start.

If we win the first two we are off to the races.

Tough towards the end, but if we are any good it won't matter.

Tell ya what, that's not a bad fixture at all. 6 or 7 winnable games (realistically) in the first 9 released, with some nice slots and little travel.

The rest is up to us, now. Well done to Cook and team.

Tell ya what, that's not a bad fixture at all. 6 or 7 winnable games (realistically) in the first 9 released, with some nice slots and little travel.

The rest is up to us, now. Well done to Cook and team.

We travel 3 times in the 1st 9 rounds and also 5 Sunday games in the 1st 9 rounds. :mad:

Feel it's a pretty reasonable first third of the season. If we find form early it sets us up well for the season.

View attachment 1294601
Its a great first 9 games. If we are going to be any good we should be 5-4 at a minimum. Not sure the last time we were in that situation

Dogs and Port the two real tough ones and all others very winnable

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Much more favourable than last szn - no excuses now even if we start 0-2. Can't underestimate how massive winning one or both of those first two games would be for the group.

Its a great first 9 games. If we are going to be any good we should be 5-4 at a minimum. Not sure the last time we were in that situation

Dogs and Port the two real tough ones and all others very winnable

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk
Agreed - the optimist in me says if we are healthy and playing a half decent game plan, we'll be 6-3

We travel 3 times in the 1st 9 rounds and also 5 Sunday games in the 1st 9 rounds. :mad:
We need to be able to win anywhere. Admittedly, the start isn't amazing travel-wise but that Round 11-19 is where we should make our charge - if we can hold our own and get to 5 or more (ideally) wins in that block.

Apparently we have the easiest fixture next year:-

Carlton

Lucky 13 strikes again.

New coach Michael Voss has been given the best possible opportunity to play finals in his first season - as president Luke Sayers says they’re expecting - with what we consider the easiest set of double-up opponents in the 2022 fixture.
By finishing in the bottom six, the Blues face just one team from the top six, and it’s GWS - who won only 11 games (with a draw) last season, and had a percentage under 100.

Then they get the Dockers and Tigers, who finished in the two spots directly above them on the ladder; so while both may improve, particularly Richmond, on 2021 form it’s not an imposing pairing.
Finally the Blues get two games each against bottom four sides Adelaide and Collingwood, who are each clearly rebuilding.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back